Admin questions.
(12-10-2013, 07:35 PM)PAX BRITANNICA Wrote: They have been translated into many languages.

English, French, Dutch, German, Danish, Polish, Swedish and Czech to be precise.
That czech translate isnt that good..
General rule number 12 is bad translated.. When you read it in ENG it says Do not hostage a fireman when he is in your base to extinguish a fire. And If you translate that CZE translate to ENG its something like: Dont hostage fireman because you want him to extinguish fire in your base.
(12-11-2013, 12:11 PM)Crestleen Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 08:01 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It would be great if you researched your material before making wild accusations.

First off, your friend had five fading doors in a row.

Second off, this is his 11th ban and 3rd for doors and such. He's lucky he isn't permed as he has had more than enough chances to learn the rules.

All i ment is ... What happend to the old days when admins met you ingame and tried to explain what was wrong, my friend cousin problably got what he deserved...

If someone smashes around with props, should he be talked to in order to explain that what he's doing is wrong? What about when someone has over 100 hours? Was that not enough time to read and learn the rules? What about when its someone's 5th+ ban? Didn't he have enough time to read the rules?

Not all cases require being "talked to". More often than not the rule-breakers are more than capable of reading and learning the rules, they are just ignorant and refuse to do so. They don't need to be talked to, they'll just get removed, simple as that. Ignorance is not an excuse or a good thing.

On a side note, I can't remember the last time I got contacted by a player because he was new and needed tips on playing the server. Rather, most new players decide not to read the rules and proceed to break them. The rules are the first thing you see when you connect. Is it THAT hard to read them? No. They are intentionally being ignorant, no reason to be "let off the hook" for that.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Floodify, Enzyme
^Puts it quite good.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-11-2013, 01:56 PM)AnTiSkiLLcZ Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 07:35 PM)PAX BRITANNICA Wrote: They have been translated into many languages.

English, French, Dutch, German, Danish, Polish, Swedish and Czech to be precise.
That czech translate isnt that good..
General rule number 12 is bad translated.. When you read it in ENG it says Do not hostage a fireman when he is in your base to extinguish a fire. And If you translate that CZE translate to ENG its something like: Dont hostage fireman because you want him to extinguish fire in your base.

Czech rules are outdated because... ehh.. I have no idea.
But new file is already in hand of stuff team (From long time..).
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Support provided to user.

Please remember to read the rules and contact an administrator if your need help. The rules are in a variety of languages, it is great that we now have 8 languages, as less than a year ago we only had 1. Fearless operates a 'ladder'like' system with regards to suspensions, the more suspensions on record, the longer the next one will be.

Thread closed.

If you have an queries as to why this thread was closed. Please contact Aviator either by E-Mail or PM.
Regards,
aviator