Admin questions.
Question 
Hello, i've got a question about you're admins around here, i mean, i love the way they keep the servers clean, but arent they supposed to teach people or atleast correct them if they're doing wrong?, yes they can read the rules... but in my old days when i was playing on you're servers with some danish friends of mine... Admins when they saw people ingame doing stuff wrong/cdming/rdming and breaking baserules and etc.. etc..., atleast the good old admins Turned up in the game and told them that they did something wrong, and their not allowed to do that, and told the player he should read the rules, or face his concequenses... i mean... my friend his cousin.. he's pretty new to Gmod, and doesent understand english to 100%.. he broke the baserule where he had keypads on both side's of a door? he got 3 months ban for that... Why couldent you give him a warning for it instead?..,

or atleast i have a better idea if you want to keep going like this admins..
Please translate all you're server rules to all kinds of language's? in that way you can't complain if people understand the rules or not..

all other than that, keep up the good work.. Ps Oldtimer gamer 2008-13.
Signature's are for the great minded.
I can say +Support

I've seen a couple of guys breaking rules from different Country's, but they probably cant read the rules!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
They have been translated into many languages.

English, French, Dutch, German, Danish, Polish, Swedish and Czech to be precise.
(12-10-2013, 07:35 PM)PAX BRITANNICA Wrote: They have been translated into many languages.

English, French, Dutch, German, Danish, Polish, Swedish and Czech to be precise.

How about making them abit easier to read then? i mean ingame readable or something.
(12-10-2013, 07:38 PM)Crestleen Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 07:35 PM)PAX BRITANNICA Wrote: They have been translated into many languages.

How about making them abit easier to read then? i mean ingame readable or something.

First thing you see when you click F1 is the rules... They are translated in to a variety of languages, and honestly Fearless is an English community - you can't expect everything to be translated.
By pressing F1 in game, there is a subheading at the top of teh page, you can then go on the rules, and pick the language, not that hard...
(12-10-2013, 07:47 PM)Joykill Wrote:

First thing you see when you click F1 is the rules... They are translated in to a variety of languages, and honestly Fearless is an English community - you can't expect everything to be translated.

Well i'd just like if admins would take another thought before banning a guy who's not very experienced... i mean cmon? 3 WHOLE months for one rule?..
(12-10-2013, 07:49 PM)Crestleen Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 07:47 PM)Joykill Wrote:

Well i'd just like if admins would take another thought before banning a guy who's not very experienced... i mean cmon? 3 WHOLE months for one rule?..

I don't know this particular case, but chances are that he had previous bans. He had chances to read the rules, but apparently did not. The admins do have lots of things to deal with, and in many cases banning is the only real way for people to get the fact that they broke a rule.
It would be great if you researched your material before making wild accusations.

First off, your friend had five fading doors in a row.

Second off, this is his 11th ban and 3rd for doors and such. He's lucky he isn't permed as he has had more than enough chances to learn the rules.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Enzyme
(12-10-2013, 08:01 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It would be great if you researched your material before making wild accusations.

First off, your friend had five fading doors in a row.

Second off, this is his 11th ban and 3rd for doors and such. He's lucky he isn't permed as he has had more than enough chances to learn the rules.

All i ment is ... What happend to the old days when admins met you ingame and tried to explain what was wrong, my friend cousin problably got what he deserved...