Unban PERM BAN.
This was reported in @ and Fiblez supported that by saying he received the message. Him and Sinister spoke to me about it the other day while I was helping them get their regristration keys so they could make these unban requests. Naticha remain calm we are trying our best to figure out what has happened so we can give you an answer to the best of our abilities.
Indeed, I don't have any reason to believe that there was any harmful intent or harm done in general here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
altho I see no other things such as killing with them in logs
you spawned it aprox 100 times
(11-18-2013, 10:07 PM)Temar Wrote: altho I see no other things such as killing with them in logs
you spawned it aprox 100 times

Yea this was in a quiet place on the V2p server, i was just checking what would happen and after seeing what it did i reported it.
Spawning it only one time wasn't enough?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Nope, had to make sure!
Really? With hundreds of em? You realize how weak your case sounds ?
(11-18-2013, 11:08 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Really? With hundreds of em? You realize how weak your case sounds ?

Its not hundreds, but k. Are we gonna keep this up for ever? Cause i am sure we all got better things to do.

Next time i wont touch anything that looks dodgy i wont alert the admins i will stay far away from it.

Anyway it were like 90~ of them, ye and i am sure you can forgive a newb Wink
So, any chance i can play with my friends again soon? this is really taking long.
I appreciate the fact that you reported it to the admins.

However I'm not amuzed that you first spawned props like a hundred time, the only result could be a laggy/crashing server.

So because you reported it, I'd say a permanent blacklist from props and an unban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.