Unban PERM BAN.
Your name: ɴαтιcнα ♥

Your ban ID: 39735

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: I found a bug that spawned a prop which could kill people. So me and my friends first tested it out and after i posted a buggreport immediatly. But my friends and i are banned for this.

Involved: : [FL:RP] Sinister, (ADMIN [FL:M] Fiblez)

Why we should unban you: We found a bug which could lead to serious problems in the server as we tested it no one lost something that day, we didnt do it to minge nor kill people we just tried to test it out. So we hope we could get a unban for this misunderstanding.
You didn't post anything. You didn't even have a forum account
Bender you don't get to see these types of reports. They are posted in private reports
I was online along with Spartan Junior when Naticha attempted to alert us to the exploit privately via an @ call. Although the prop in question was spawned, I don't believe that it was in malicious intent to harm anyone but to make sure that we knew about it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(11-18-2013, 08:04 AM)Temar Wrote: You didn't post anything. You didn't even have a forum account

I dont know what to say anymore, i've spoken to your admins for over 10 hours yesterday and i DID report the exploit before it was being abused by kids.

Its simple, all i and my friends did was spawn it on the emty V2P server and did not harm anyone, and right after i reported it to your ADMINS one of them being Fiblez,

Also i am quite new and donated too. Yet you give me a hard time? how broken is that? I think i have wasted more time talking to admins and trying to get on the forums then i did in GAME.

I understand its frustrating to deal with this kind if issues, and i know you are probably busy most of the time. But if you look at it from my point of few, i did not do any harm or crash the server, so a instant perm ban for someone whos not done anything its quite harsh....

In the end no one wins by banning innocent donators.
While your donation is appreciated, it does not grant you any special privileges nor will highlighting it ever put good light on an appeal.
(11-18-2013, 04:48 PM)Killjoy Wrote: While your donation is appreciated, it does not grant you any special privileges nor will highlighting it ever put good light on an appeal.

Off topic.
You brought it up. And lose the attitude.
There was no attitude.
Would be nice to see some professionalism instead of troll posts.
If you talk to Fiblez he can explain everything, and u'll see why i am annoyed.
There was no troll post, you brought up that you donated, Killjoy brought up that you get no special privileges over people who haven't.
All posts have been professional.

Now if you weren't malicious with it and reported it via @ I am sure that we can organise an unban unless anyone opposes.