COD : Ghosts
Best comparisment ever:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • LoneWolf, Verzyn, DarkN00b, Red Orchestra
If you are surprised about this COD being a clone of all of the other CODs then... Well... Yeah..

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 was great. Absolutely one of the best games I've ever played. Skill was the thing which got you kills. Not cheap ass killstreaks... Anyways... Everything went down hill after Cod4
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Freezak
(11-09-2013, 03:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you are surprised about this COD being a clone of all of the other CODs then... Well... Yeah..

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 was great. Absolutely one of the best games I've ever played. Skill was the thing which got you kills. Not cheap ass killstreaks... Anyways... Everything went down hill after Cod4

Modern Warfare 4? Damn, I didn't know you could time travel! Tounge
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • HellShell
Meh, Battlefield 4 FTW.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I'll just stick with the counterstrike series. /me shuts door behind him
The following 2 users Like TwinSun's post:
  • Tandy, yarrrs
Cannot wait until I get to my computer for this :3
Fish AI. /cs:go
I've been a cod fanboy ever since 03, played all of them, and have enjoyed most.

I mainly enjoy the single player, but ghost's single player is awful. It's the most boring, and linear 'experience' in a game I've ever played

On the contrary, I actually prefers the multiplayer to the previous 3 titles.
A more fitting signature. 
(11-09-2013, 01:10 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -Snip-

Clearly have not seen a K.E.M strike on strikeout (map) literally destroys/modifies the whole map.

Also you can't exactly compare COD: Ghosts and BF4 they're both as bad as each other BF4 suffers from re-occuring errors (More here- 15 pages of people complaining and I love the fact there is some people here slagging the game off even though they don't own it, you can't judge something which you have not experience that's like looking at some food and saying 'I don't like it' without ever trying it. I don't hate BF4 because I'm bit of a fan of Battlefield but they really fu***d up on this one. So far there is only 2 maps which have jets and it's 1 jet per team which means no jet battles and the fly zone/battle zone is small a fu** (I'm sure DLC will cover this), they barely added any new kit, weapons are the same and such. They rushed the game and didn't think about it. Cod:Ghosts problem is that you die really fast which in some cases are good and bad. Some killstreaks are over powered (Guard dogs) and you don't get UAV's anymore you get SAT:Coms which are basically shit as for graphic wise it's not that bad you can't compare BF4 graphics and COD because they're totally different- BF4-small player model with Bigger map objects and COD Big player model and slightly big map objects, BF4 does this to create a bigger atmosphere and COD does this to imply a close quarter affect and a fast pace game. So basically it's two separate games which are both bad but good at the same time.
(11-11-2013, 01:47 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 01:10 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -Snip-

Clearly have not seen a K.E.M strike on strikeout (map) literally destroys/modifies the whole map.

Also you can't exactly compare COD: Ghosts and BF4 they're both as bad as each other BF4 suffers from re-occuring errors (More here- 15 pages of people complaining and I love the fact there is some people here slagging the game off even though they don't own it, you can't judge something which you have not experience that's like looking at some food and saying 'I don't like it' without ever trying it. I don't hate BF4 because I'm bit of a fan of Battlefield but they really fu***d up on this one. So far there is only 2 maps which have jets and it's 1 jet per team which means no jet battles and the fly zone/battle zone is small a fu** (I'm sure DLC will cover this), they barely added any new kit, weapons are the same and such. They rushed the game and didn't think about it. Cod:Ghosts problem is that you die really fast which in some cases are good and bad. Some killstreaks are over powered (Guard dogs) and you don't get UAV's anymore you get SAT:Coms which are basically shit as for graphic wise it's not that bad you can't compare BF4 graphics and COD because they're totally different- BF4-small player model with Bigger map objects and COD Big player model and slightly big map objects, BF4 does this to create a bigger atmosphere and COD does this to imply a close quarter affect and a fast pace game. So basically it's two separate games which are both bad but good at the same time.

The problem with COD right now is that every year it's almost same thing, with some interface, graphic tweaks, i can even say that current multiplayer is worse than previous. As long as people will buy next Call of Duty, nothing is going to change with it. Battlefield 4 was indeed something weird, especially the campaign, i think it was the worst campaign of Battlefield series. I'm still sticking with a rock-solid Battlefield 3 and sometimes coming back to last, really good Call of Duty, which is Modern Warfare.