COD : Ghosts

To all COD : Ghosts Lovers ..
Wow, they re-used parts of an animation from a previous game which they had done well the first time and just modified it. How completely shameful of them to do this in order to save time and money! >.>
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Kulthro
(11-09-2013, 06:45 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Wow, they re-used parts of an animation from a previous game which they had done well the first time and just modified it. How completely shameful of them to do this in order to save time and money! >.>

and its just really sad that they runing out of idea's and now they are doing almost the same thins only get the game him self out ..
The following 1 user Likes OnDuty's post:
  • Wood
(11-09-2013, 06:45 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Wow, they re-used parts of an animation from a previous game which they had done well the first time and just modified it. How completely shameful of them to do this in order to save time and money! >.>

Why should they need to save money? MW2 grossed over $1 billion. I think it shows how much they cut corners and how unmotivated they are.

Definitely won't be buying Ghosts.
(11-09-2013, 07:23 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Why should they need to save money? MW2 grossed over $1 billion. I think it shows how much they cut corners and how unmotivated they are.

you think its so easy and no need to pay for anything for making end ?

you WRONG . its alot of money to make idea , create them in game it self ( its really hard ) and its taking really long time to do new simple and and alot of money .
Got the game yesterday.... still a good game.
I wish modern military shooters would just go fuck themselves already

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtu8wObUdI
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Jan, yarrrs
(11-09-2013, 08:11 AM)OnDuty Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 07:23 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

you think its so easy and no need to pay for anything for making end ?

you WRONG . its alot of money to make idea , create them in game it self ( its really hard ) and its taking really long time to do new simple and and alot of money .

I'm sure Ghosts didn't have a budget of a billion dollars. It is also backed by one of the biggest game publishers and made by an experienced company.

Also, Call of Duty is no longer an idea. There is nothing that "new" with the game; there are no massive multiplayer or single player changes. Even they didn't have enough time then higher more developers (they have the money to do so!) or delay the game (GTA was delayed and that still beat most records set by CoD).

It's just them being plain lazy.
If they would've made a better pc port it might've been fun.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Wood
I mean it's an okay game but the multiplayer maps are absolutely terrible.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck