Warranted for search and arrested for "having a base"
(10-13-2013, 01:09 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:08 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:04 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:03 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:01 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: I was asked to warrant you for an arrest because contraband was found in your base, I warranted one or two rebels (dunno if one of them was you) for search first for having gates/doors inside the base then I was told that you had contraband. We are getting nowhere with this, you decide if we stop the useless argument and move on, because I will not if you don't.

I can get a screen shot from the video if you would like me too, showing septic warranting me for "base" if you would like

He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

http://imgur.com/jWyEDjz That is what I was arrested for

I have to quote myself?

Quote:He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

But I never had contra? what are you talking about?
the reason for the arrest was not contra, because as soon as he got in the main gate he arrested us, he had not found any contra at that time. also the rule say " if u have a base or house with blocked windows or doors u will be searched " if u want to separate it to " if u have a base or house with blocked windows " u shoulda done that before u broadcasted it, not here on the forums.
(10-13-2013, 01:11 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:04 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:03 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: I can get a screen shot from the video if you would like me too, showing septic warranting me for "base" if you would like

He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

I have to quote myself?

Quote:He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

If you didn't your friends did, Septic told me you were contrafarming and again, that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing there, because it means you're supporting and helping the rebel who was contrafarming.
(10-13-2013, 01:14 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:04 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

I have to quote myself?

If you didn't your friends did, Septic told me you were contrafarming and again, that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing there, because it means you're supporting and helping the rebel who was contrafarming.

They cannot warrant for having contra without proof, they busted in because of the fact of having a base so this is irrelevant they found the contra after not before
(10-13-2013, 01:13 AM)Slintfibblas Wrote: the reason for the arrest was not contra, because as soon as he got in the main gate he arrested us, he had not found any contra at that time. also the rule say " if u have a base or house with blocked windows or doors u will be searched " if u want to separate it to " if u have a base or house with blocked windows " u shoulda done that before u broadcasted it, not here on the forums.

If the SRU came and arrested you all before searching for any contra then it was his mistake, not mine, I was only told that you had contraband and I was also busy dealing with police officers not following orders. If you want me banned so much, ask yourself if I would really get banned for letting my SRU enfore my own laws.

(10-13-2013, 01:19 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:08 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: http://imgur.com/jWyEDjz That is what I was arrested for

I have to quote myself?

They cannot warrant for having contra without proof, they busted in because of the fact of having a base so this is irrelevant they found the contra after not before

They warranted because, again, bases were illegal and also I don't see why you shouldn't be arrested for having a base if it was illegal in the first place, you failed to understand my laws and were punished for it.
(10-13-2013, 01:20 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:13 AM)Slintfibblas Wrote: the reason for the arrest was not contra, because as soon as he got in the main gate he arrested us, he had not found any contra at that time. also the rule say " if u have a base or house with blocked windows or doors u will be searched " if u want to separate it to " if u have a base or house with blocked windows " u shoulda done that before u broadcasted it, not here on the forums.

If the SRU came and arrested you all before searching for any contra then it was his mistake, not mine, I was only told that you had contraband and I was also busy dealing with police officers not following orders. If you want me banned so much, ask yourself if I would really get banned for letting my SRU enfore my own laws.

(10-13-2013, 01:09 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: I have to quote myself?

They warranted because, again, bases were illegal and also I don't see why you shouldn't be arrested for having a base if it was illegal in the first place, you failed to understand my laws and were punished for it.

They were illegal but you said a search would happen not an arrest
First of all, i was Darien Clark, if you had listened at ALL for the 10 minutes we were searching your base, septic came up to you and gave you the reason "Bases and houses with covered windows and doors will be searched", second of all you were not arrested for having a base, but for contraband and armed men. If you actually listened you would see the laws and not complain about your precious contraband.

"Edward Johnson: Bases and houses with covered windows and doors will be searched"
(10-13-2013, 01:24 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:

(10-13-2013, 01:11 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: But I never had contra? what are you talking about?

I broad casted the law ages ago before the SRU searched the base, you had your time to read it, the SRU searched your base as the law said, they found contraband plus leads to an arrest.
(10-13-2013, 01:28 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:

(10-13-2013, 01:14 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: If you didn't your friends did, Septic told me you were contrafarming and again, that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing there, because it means you're supporting and helping the rebel who was contrafarming.

I broad casted the law ages ago before the SRU searched the base, you had your time to read it, the SRU searched your base as the law said, they found contraband plus leads to an arrest.

You cant talk about the contra because that was after I got arrested!
(10-13-2013, 01:31 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:28 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:

(10-13-2013, 01:19 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: They cannot warrant for having contra without proof, they busted in because of the fact of having a base so this is irrelevant they found the contra after not before

You cant talk about the contra because that was after I got arrested!

I did the arrest warrants after I was told there was contraband, I don't see your point.