Warranted for search and arrested for "having a base"
Name of player: Gccc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40584392

Time in GMT: 20 minutes from when this was posted

Server: v2d

Summary: We were rebels and we set up a base at the UM, The police show up randomly for no reason and they say there is a law that you can not have a base. So we all get warranted and my warrant specifically says warranted for "base", I think that we can base and actually RP without getting arrested.

Evidence:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1045...75FB0F10E/

Them arresting being in the base they said

I also got a video, I will upload It if you ask for it the video has him approving the warrant for "base"
Did you read the laws?
[Image: YkyIzDb.png]

I'd also like to add that we found contraband in your base.

Why was Maaran driving a Ferrari? FailRP isn't it?

I also have video evidence of the lot of you breaking FearRP. I will start uploading on admins request.

Involved as I conducted the raid.
(10-13-2013, 12:26 AM)Septic Wrote: Did you read the laws?

The law says " Bases and houses with covered windows will be SEARCHED "

Our base had no covered windows, which the law forbids.

Also you saying u found contra doesnt matter at all since you just walked in and arrested us on the spot, u didnt search for any contra first, you arrested us as soon as u got in.
(10-13-2013, 12:30 AM)Slintfibblas Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:26 AM)Septic Wrote: Did you read the laws?

Also you saying u found contra doesnt matter at all since you just walked in and arrested us on the spot, u didnt search for any contra first, you arrested us as soon as u got in.

Note where it says BASES. You clearly had a so called "Base".

Starting to upload the video as well.
Bases were illegal, I have seen many veteran RPers make that law before, however I don't see why I have the fault if they asked for the warrant first before warning you that bases are illegal, I don't really understand why this BR is on me.

[/quote]

Are base was at um, we set up walls and a gateway to get in with a keypad.
Okay. They came to our base and searched it. BUT : They came trough the gate and before they searched the base,they arrested 3 Rebels.
And arresting 3 people before searching the base (cause having base will earn you a search warrant) is against the rules!?
So the BR is on you because you gave us the warrants
(10-13-2013, 12:35 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: Bases were illegal, I have seen many veteran RPers make that law before, however I don't see why I have the fault if they asked for the warrant first before warning you that bases are illegal, I don't really understand why this BR is on me.

You said that have covered windows and doors, not the base in total. You warranted us for actually having the base
(10-13-2013, 12:38 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: The law says " Bases and houses with covered windows will be SEARCHED "

Let me separate two different things for you:
-Bases
-Houses with covered windows

Most bases don't have windows, just walls and a gate, it is not my fault if Septic walked it and arrested you before searching, he only request me the warrant FOR SEARCH for having the base which was ILLEGAL. In that case make the BR on him, not me.

And do not make me post the pictures of you whining in OOC, calling me a baby and a noob president just because your contrafarm was ruined, you asked me for the reason of the warrant multiple times and I gave you the answer as many times you asked: Laws, laws and laws.

Again, I have nothing to do if the SRU's procedure was bad and again, I don't understand why this BR is on me.
(10-13-2013, 12:35 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: Bases were illegal, I have seen many veteran RPers make that law before, however I don't see why I have the fault if they asked for the warrant first before warning you that bases are illegal, I don't really understand why this BR is on me.

What he said. I'll have to upload this video tomorrow. Off to bed now.