Warranted for search and arrested for "having a base"
(10-13-2013, 12:43 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:38 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: The law says " Bases and houses with covered windows will be SEARCHED "

Our base had no covered windows, which the law forbids.

Also you saying u found contra doesnt matter at all since you just walked in and arrested us on the spot, u didnt search for any contra first, you arrested us as soon as u got in.

Let me separate two different things for you:
-Bases
-Houses with covered windows

Most bases don't have windows, just walls and a gate, it is not my fault if Septic walked it and arrested you before searching, he only request me the warrant FOR SEARCH for having the base which was ILLEGAL. In that case make the BR on him, not me.

And do not make me post the pictures of you whining in OOC, calling me a baby and a newbie president just because your contrafarm was ruined, you asked me for the reason of the warrant multiple times and I gave you the answer as many times you asked: Laws, laws and laws.

Again, I have nothing to do if the SRU's procedure was bad and again, I don't understand why this BR is on me.

The ban request is on you because your the one who approved the warrants for ridiculous reasons

(10-13-2013, 12:45 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: [quote='MrGcCc' pid='305959' dateline='1381625001']
[quote='skatehawk11' pid='305955' dateline='1381624710'] "

-Bases

Also, how are we supposed to know that bases and houses were separate, they look together to me, looks like your trying to defend yourself by rephrasing things after now
(10-13-2013, 12:45 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:38 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: The law says " Bases and houses with covered windows will be SEARCHED "

Also you saying u found contra doesnt matter at all since you just walked in and arrested us on the spot, u didnt search for any contra first, you arrested us as soon as u got in.

-Bases

Most bases don't have windows, just walls and a gate, it is not my fault if Septic walked it and arrested you before searching, he only request me the warrant FOR SEARCH for having the base which was ILLEGAL. In that case make the BR on him, not me.

And do not make me post the pictures of you whining in OOC, calling me a baby and a newbie president just because your contrafarm was ruined, you asked me for the reason of the warrant multiple times and I gave you the answer as many times you asked: Laws, laws and laws.

Again, I have nothing to do if the SRU's procedure was bad and again, I don't understand why this BR is on me.

The ban request is on you because your the one who approved the warrants for ridiculous reasons

I approved those warrants because you failed to understand my laws, and it is not against the rules, my SRU was enforcing them and instead of taking it IC you come and make a useless ban request, you know the warrants were valid, you know that my laws were valid, I don't find any logic in this ban request.
(10-13-2013, 12:50 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:

-Bases

I approved those warrants because you failed to understand my laws, and it is not against the rules, my SRU was enforcing them and instead of taking it IC you come and make a useless ban request, you know the warrants were valid, you know that my laws were valid, I don't find any logic in this ban request.

now that I read the law over and over again you just said it would be "searched" why does that make me arrested then?
(10-13-2013, 12:53 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:

-Bases

now that I read the law over and over again you just said it would be "searched" why does that make me arrested then?

He didn't arrested you for having a base, he arrested you for having CONTRABAND in it, are we discussing about my law or the arrest reason? Please tell me.
(10-13-2013, 12:55 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:43 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: Let me separate two different things for you:
-Bases

He didn't arrested you for having a base, he arrested you for having CONTRABAND in it, are we discussing about my law or the arrest reason? Please tell me.

We are done about the law, that is for the admins to discuss. But I was warranted quote on quote "base" by septic, also I owned none of the base props, the only thing in there was my car that i own
(10-13-2013, 12:57 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:45 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: The ban request is on you because your the one who approved the warrants for ridiculous reasons

We are done about the law, that is for the admins to discuss. But I was warranted quote on quote "base" by septic, also I owned none of the base props, the only thing in there was my car that i own

I was asked to warrant you for an arrest because contraband was found in your base, I warranted one or two rebels (dunno if one of them was you) for search first for having gates/doors inside the base then I was told that you had contraband. We are getting nowhere with this, you decide if we stop the useless argument and move on, because I will not if you don't.
(10-13-2013, 01:01 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:50 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: I approved those warrants because you failed to understand my laws, and it is not against the rules, my SRU was enforcing them and instead of taking it IC you come and make a useless ban request, you know the warrants were valid, you know that my laws were valid, I don't find any logic in this ban request.

I was asked to warrant you for an arrest because contraband was found in your base, I warranted one or two rebels (dunno if one of them was you) for search first for having gates/doors inside the base then I was told that you had contraband. We are getting nowhere with this, you decide if we stop the useless argument and move on, because I will not if you don't.

I can get a screen shot from the video if you would like me too, showing septic warranting me for "base" if you would like
(10-13-2013, 01:03 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:53 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: now that I read the law over and over again you just said it would be "searched" why does that make me arrested then?

I can get a screen shot from the video if you would like me too, showing septic warranting me for "base" if you would like

He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.
(10-13-2013, 01:04 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:55 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: He didn't arrested you for having a base, he arrested you for having CONTRABAND in it, are we discussing about my law or the arrest reason? Please tell me.

He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

http://imgur.com/jWyEDjz That is what I was arrested for
(10-13-2013, 01:08 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:04 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:57 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: We are done about the law, that is for the admins to discuss. But I was warranted quote on quote "base" by septic, also I owned none of the base props, the only thing in there was my car that i own

http://imgur.com/jWyEDjz That is what I was arrested for

I have to quote myself?

Quote:He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.