[Suggestion] Retain Vehicle Status
(10-11-2013, 07:35 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I could also see a feature being added where when you put it in your garage it gives you the option to "call a mechanic" or something. You pay a price and then your car is fully restored. Likewise you can also choose no and your car will stay at its current status + support
sounds like a good idea, but will lock use of that car for x time to prevent simple store, repair spawn
(10-11-2013, 12:52 PM)jetfire245 Wrote: -support i already hate damage system just like other people i crash my lambo like every 20 seconds though i never use garage to repair
How about you learn how to drive then?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-11-2013, 03:05 PM)Temar Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 07:35 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I could also see a feature being added where when you put it in your garage it gives you the option to "call a mechanic" or something. You pay a price and then your car is fully restored. Likewise you can also choose no and your car will stay at its current status + support
sounds like a good idea, but will lock use of that car for x time to prevent simple store, repair spawn

I agree! Pretty much simulating the time it would take to get the car repaired, 10 minutes maybe. Nothing to extreme but not really quick, takes 10 minutes in real life for an oil change so why not 10 minutes in a video game to completely fix a car haha
+Support.
I would probably do something like 2mins for 10% repair and you cant get out mid repair
so when you activate at say 30% your car is locked for 14mins
Definitely + Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-12-2013, 11:47 AM)Temar Wrote: I would probably do something like 2mins for 10% repair and you cant get out mid repair
so when you activate at say 30% your car is locked for 14mins

Good idea, I think that is fair and really adds some realism to the repair. It makes sense.
-Support, cars crash way too easily and toolboxes are way too expensive
+Support, not only do I think it will help give a more realistic feel to having your car repaired I also think it could encourage people to be better drivers so they don't have to keep paying out for repairs. Smile
[Image: KkSt715.png]

Thanks to myfloodify for the awesome sig!
Already ingame.