[Suggestion] Retain Vehicle Status
Title of Suggestion: Retain Vehicle Status

Description: When storing your car, information such as the fuel and the HP is retained; so instead of having to refuel your car just to park it, the fuel and HP is kept the same as when it was last stored.

For instance, if my VW chugmobile was to have just 24% fuel left and the HP was at 70% when it was stored, upon being respawned, it will still have 24% fuel and 70% HP, as opposed to 100% fuel and 100% HP as is currently the case.

Why: Having to refuel my car just to park it is just dumb. And yes, I know the restriction is there to stop people from getting free petrol, but that's not really fixing the problem. This solution will stop people from exploiting the system for free fuel altogether, and it'll be more realistic and less annoying.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
When repairing vehicles is cheaper, I'll support it. Until then, -support.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

-support
-support
As I stated before, I don't like the current vehicle damage system.
I would like to see admins punishing players for parking their car to refuel the HP or fuel. I see it more along the lines as abusing a bug/glitch. It is unfair, and they should be restricted from doing it.

Major +Support
(10-10-2013, 11:21 PM)Nevinator Wrote: I would like to see admins punishing players for parking their car to refuel the HP or fuel. I see it more along the lines as abusing a bug/glitch. It is unfair, and they should be restricted from doing it.

Major +Support

Maybe a time limit on how long you have to wait to get your car out of the garage if its damaged? for example the more damaged and less petrol your car has, the longer you have to wait to spawn it again after you put it in the garage? Maybe a better solution than punishment but just a thought Tounge
this will be done at a later date when repair of vehicles is expanded on, as in a cheaper but RP type method of repair
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(10-11-2013, 01:25 AM)Temar Wrote: this will be done at a later date when repair of vehicles is expanded on, as in a cheaper but RP type method of repair

Get in there! I love this damage system, even though I still rage every time I crash (after around 20 seconds of driving). +Support.
Regards,
aviator
I could also see a feature being added where when you put it in your garage it gives you the option to "call a mechanic" or something. You pay a price and then your car is fully restored. Likewise you can also choose no and your car will stay at its current status + support
-support i already hate damage system just like other people i crash my lambo like every 20 seconds though i never use garage to repair