Question about rp situation
Me and my friends raided the president, because weed was illegal and cars were banned. We made an agreement with the president that if he will legalize weed and lower taxes a bit we will let him stay alive and leave. He accepted. Soon as we left the nexus president made weed legal and raised taxes. It this allowed?
Tax cannot be raided for, neither is illegalization of drugs (i think).
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Bubu
Illegal weed is not a sufficient reason to raid, nor taxes. Cars might be, but it depends how president stated that law, and if you were arrested. If you were, and you won't be able to get your car back, then i think you got a sufficient reason. Another thing, president is allowed to change his laws after have left the nexus as FearRP doesn't apply anymore in theory, it depends how you roleplayed that situation.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Bubu
Alright here is my point of view to this special topic but as I am not an admin I can not guarantee wether I am right or not.

You need a good RolePlay Scenario in order to raid for Taxes/Drugs:

f.e.: I would understand if the local drug cartell raids the president because of weed being illegal but only if the stated organisation needs weed to be legal ( keep in mind that most cartells profit from drugs being illegal ). You need a serious roleplay reason.

High tax can only be the straw to break the camel's back furthermore would people just start rioting rather than raiding.
Usage at one's own risk

You can always ask such questions in the "Question Regarding Rules" - Thread in the "Help & Support" - Forum where only Admins are allowed to answer your question.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869

Closed.