Steam isn't worthy of our trust?
(06-30-2011, 05:48 PM)s.J. Wrote: Luckily I had the same error and it will be over tomorrow I guarantee.
7rozen told me he had it too and just wait till tomorrow and that fixes it

testing this theory after this homework here...
Yeah got that error some times... but it passed away
Alright so, you joined the game and it lagged like hell and you shut off your PC to prevent a crash? (heard of CTRL+ALT+DEL etc etc lol)
And what does that have to do with steam? Your game is just dun goofed
Gestapo it should be sorted now but what happened was my computer was suffering from lag so bad cntl alt del was taking forever I could have been stuck there for about 3 hours the lag was that bad
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Sounds weird..
Can we warn Dylanco1 for the grammar of a five year old?

Alright Dylanco time for school.

Period
A period, also known as a full stop, in punctuation is a dot (.) that is at the end of a sentence. It shows that an idea has finished.
When it is used in numbers, it shows that the numbers to the right of it are less than one, as in 1.234. When it is used to write money in numbers, it shows that the numbers to the right of it are less than . For example:
"Elizabeth bought a soda for $1.25."
This is when you have gotten your basic subject, and predicate of the sentence down. Use this damn dot.

Comma
The comma ( , ) is a punctuation mark. It has the same shape as an apostrophe or single closing quotation mark in many typefaces, but it differs from them in being placed on the baseline of the text. Some typefaces render it as a small line, slightly curved or straight, or with the appearance of a small, filled-in number 9. It is used to list and state an idea in the middle of a sentence.
The comma is used in many contexts and languages, principally for separating things. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word comma comes directly from the Greek komma (κόμμα), which means something cut off or a short clause.
Use these when you would take a breath before your idea is finished.
There are a couple of things you can try.
1. Exit Steam (fully) then go to the Steam directory (default is c:\program files\steam) and delete ClientRegistry.blob and then restart Steam.
2. Try a fresh install of Garry's Mod (you do not have to redownload it). Go to steam\steamapps\<steamname>\garrysmod and rename the garrysmod folder to something else and then start up Gmod.
[Image: source.gif]
Not sure if that's Necroposting, correct me if I'm wrong
Unsolved Question in Help & Support.

I think it can be excused can't it?
[Image: source.gif]
Request closing this tread, Reason: Illegal Bump (Necro posting)