Steam isn't worthy of our trust?
I was joining the server I didnt get in quite a few times I got in could have sworn there were lights were on in a roadblock (like 1 or 2 lights) I got mega lag and to not have my computer crash or break I had to turn it off and the button and not suffer a total systems crash from lag then I try to rejoin it repeatedly fails to work but then I find get a thing it says steam isnt worthy of our trust on line (couldnt remember the number) and gmod auto-turns off. So WTF and WTH is up with the server today a minge in the morning and then what lag or a break in the fearless systems that I hate. What will happen next? Huh Sad

Edit: Sorry Sniper typed it up quickly. I did it again and it says Steam DLL isn't worthy of our trust on line 76561197978487187
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
The following 1 user Likes Dylanco1's post:
  • KatNotDinner
I have literally no idea what you're saying.

Steam did wha?
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Faustie
He uses google translate to translate shiz. I cant understand it either
Sorry for my bad grammar I just type fast and dont check it what Im trying to say is what the hell is going on with fearless it says I cant join because the server doesnt trust steam
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Use DOTS!

These things --> .............. <--

It's really hard to understand your english, cus you are not separating ANY sentences...
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
(06-29-2011, 08:09 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: Sorry for my bad grammar I just type fast and dont check it what Im trying to say is what the hell is going on with fearless it says I cant join because the server doesnt trust steam

i think there was an update last night... if that's what you're referring to?
maybe the server hadn't been updated?
Fish I got in the server so it was updated it is saying the line now it didnt this morning and it makes me doubt how the server and steam work if they even work together
I think what he wants to say is, that he gets an error when joining the server. I get the same as well, it is the following:

"Steam DLL isn't worthy of our trust on line blablanumber."

Edit: Contacted Steam Support, let's see what they say. Google doesn't help at all.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Ah okay. Never had that error :S
I just started getting this error...

Defragging game files/basic trouble shooting inbound,
google searched turned up nothing for me