Steam isn't worthy of our trust?
I actually found out that this error message only appears to me if I try to join the Fearless-Server, strange, but I wait for the Steam Support to state a comment before I try to think about what could be causing it.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
in a thread on facepunch forums i found this

"This happens when something hooks WinVerifyTrust in the meaning it always results 0 no matter if the file has a signature or not. "

an issue with a file required in the server perhaps?
I'm getting this when i try to join steam dll isn't worthy of our trust on line 7656119799796789....
:/
I am saying this as an future tip:

Use "." and "," before I kill you.

Thank you for your time. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Marius's post:
  • Noobias
Okay, Steam Support said I should delete my GMod-Folder and verify the game-cache, which nearly means: Reinstalling the game.

I will try it without this when I am back from work, I'll report.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Quote:I was joining the server I didnt get in quite a few times I got in could have sworn there were lights were on in a roadblock (like 1 or 2 lights)

I had to read that 5 times just to understand it... then after I understood it... I realized. If you couldnt join the freaking server how did you know there was a roadblock with lights on it?
This thread is not worthy of my trust
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Noobias
(06-30-2011, 02:04 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote:
Quote:I was joining the server I didnt get in quite a few times I got in could have sworn there were lights were on in a roadblock (like 1 or 2 lights)

I had to read that 5 times just to understand it... then after I understood it... I realized. If you couldnt join the freaking server how did you know there was a roadblock with lights on it?

Lol Noobias I got in the server and it had lights I was in maybe 3 minutes
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Use...dots.. Please....
Luckily I had the same error and it will be over tomorrow I guarantee.
7rozen told me he had it too and just wait till tomorrow and that fixes it
-Signature removed-