[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: [FL:RP]Ryder
Hours: 820
RP points: 10
Define /me: Command used to express feelings, actions ect. Example: /me Smiles towards the man/woman
Define /it: Command used to express the background noises, actions. Example: /it You hear hard music.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can.
Re-type the event date: Saturday, 7th of September at 6:00 GMT.
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, ofcourse.

Character name: Johnny Georges Weasel
Occupation: I work with the Government but the jobs that I get differ from eachother.
(I don't know if we can apply for UGF but if you still need people I'd be happy to fill that position.
Brief story: Nothing interesting about my childhood, only thing is that my mother died when I was 5.
Lived in London, moved away from London at the age of 17. That is because my dad died when I was 17.
I went to Russia, began a bad life. Moved to Evocity trying to better my way of life at the age of 23.
I worked many time for the Government here in Evocity I am also well known with them.
Any attributes that are realistic? Very individual, knows how to keep the situation calm and stubborn.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) -
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? -
I wasn't quite satisfied with my current character so I decided to make a new one.

Character name: Jonathan-Eldrick West
Brief story: The only thing Jonathan can remember from before the incident is that he has been in prison for a long time, and he was given a copy of the bible there. He got released on the exact same day of the attack, a few hours before the missiles hit. Coincidence? Or perhaps fate. Jonas ran into the woods, taking refuge in a small trailer. He still carries the bible he got in prison around, and now he spends his time spreading the word of god with the other survivors.

*Jonathan will remember more things during the event*

Any attributes that are realistic? Wise, mysterious, prefers to be alone.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Speaks English, knows a little bit about healing, able to speak to large crowds.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? The trailer for 10k.
Name: Jarz
Hours: 650
RP points: 12
Define /me: /me can be used to describe a movement/action your character may do during an RP, big or small. "/me moves his hand to the grip of his pistol in his holster." could be used when you get out of your police car to confront a traffic violator on a traffic stop.
Define /it: It is a more large-scale version. It can describe the atmosphere of what is going on.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes I can.
Re-type the event date: Sat, 9/7/2013 / 7/9/2013 at 6:00 GMT.
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes.

Character name: Arthur Gordon-Levitt "Jarz"
Brief story: Born and raised in the west-coast United States, and ever since I was 4, I have been fascinated of keeping people safe. When I was 21, I rushed straight for the Police Academy, and made it to work for my local town. I got promoted 4 years later to a corporal, however 2 years later I had quit the job due to a controversial investigation going on, that may have wrecked my retirement. I tried to go to another department but had given up. I am still unemployed.
Any attributes that are realistic? Detective Skills, Leadership, Bravery, Strength, However I do have Hypothermia.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Fisher, Diver, Swimmer, Hunter.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? I have my own cabin dupe I would like to use. I can display a picture to you in steam.
If it gets denied, I would like Riverside Cottage 3
Name: Bomsusik
Hours: 346h
RP points: 3
Define /me: A command to describe Your character's actions in third person
Define /it: A command to describe local events
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can
Re-type the event date: 9/7/13, Saturday, 6:00PM GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Completely.

Character name: Daniel Parker
Brief story:
Daniel Parker was born in UK, London. His parents were poor, but good-hearted.
When Daniel reached adulthood, He left his house to become a farmer and make a good earning to keep his family up, until the disaster hit...
After the disaster, using his skills, he built a scrap-fort, a small farm. His life was no longer the same, His life was about scavenging to make his scrapyard a better place... and farming to survive...

Any attributes that are realistic?
Good-Hearted, Slight Depression, Helpful, Strong and Achluophobic (Afraid of darkness)
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter)
Farmer (Able to grow food on dirt terrain), Sensitivity (Sharp-eyes and ears) and Slight Immunity to Starvation
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Name: Cpt Rambi
Hours: 17 hours
RP points: 0
Define /me: With this command, you can describe the action of your own character eg. /me just the guy who is trying to get what he never had, by helping others.
Define /it: This command is used to describe situation around you eg. /it surrounded by friends, hearing only laughter and only seeing love, and content.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can
Re-type the event date: 7th of September at 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, of course

Character name: Charlie May
Brief story: Ha, where do I start? Well thats what I would have been saying when I was racing. I did the thing I loved, for lots of money. Life was great! I had a great wife and 2 children. Until one day when I was racing, I came off the track and broke my leg. I was sacked because I wasn't good enough, more like they were impatient and only wanted money. This caused my marriage to go into disaster, I had no job and not money. My wife got custody over my kids... I was alone in the cold dark world. I came to evo city for a fresh start as my cousin promised me that I would soon be rich again and that everything would be fine. Only to find out that he was killed by a gang... Hope, lost again. What will happen next?

Any attributes that are realistic? Good natured, trusted.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Good with a gun, excellent driving skills, good natured.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? trailer (Or camp if 7 others want to do the same and all pay a bit of it...)
Event is cancelled, re-scheduled for a later date due to not being sure about server stability and a few people who can't attend. I will re-announce a date in a good time before.
What... Aww...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(09-07-2013, 01:06 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Event is cancelled, re-scheduled for a later date due to not being sure about server stability and a few people who can't attend. I will re-announce a date in a good time before.

Please make it somewhere around midday, that would be good but I'm not sure about the others who are in different timezones before.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(09-08-2013, 12:52 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 01:06 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Event is cancelled, re-scheduled for a later date due to not being sure about server stability and a few people who can't attend. I will re-announce a date in a good time before.

Please make it somewhere around midday, that would be good but I'm not sure about the others who are in different timezones before.

That would be great
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Any time on a weekend...