[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Storyline

The year is 2052, Ukrainian forces have sieged the industrial sector mainly and the rest of the city. The city has been hit by missiles and explosive weapons and is in ruins, access to it is limited and Evocity is controlled by the opponent. The Ukrainian forces’ objective was to seek and transport VX nerve gas out of Evocity, though something went wrong and the nerve gas slip out, leaving the population to panic, ruin districts and kill each other. The survivors must form a strong bond and survive at all costs against the brutality from the attackers of the city.

OOC

Items will be dropped spread all over the map, we strive to make this RP more passive than aggressive and it will involve very serious RP. The event will take place on Saturday the 7th of September at 6:00 GMT on the event server.

Rules

*Only the items that are found in the map may be used, this applies for food too.
*You may fish if you own a riverside cottage property.
*You may build by the roadsides, make your buildings without tech stuff and realistic, hobo like.
*The tunnel is cleared for the train and lights have been deployed, here a lot of people will live together and roleplay.
*If you purchase a property you may only invite the amount of people allowed to live there or it will be burned down by the attackers.
*If something is required of you, do as you're told to, you live under constant fear from the forces against you and don't try to play brave unless your character has been approved to evolve a resistance.
*Go along with the roleplay that happens, keep in mind that going outside is risky at times and you will be warned OOCly if you enter a zone that is currently infected by nerve gas.
*Do not attempt to jump over blockades that are obviously blocked and sealed for you not to enter.
*Don't attempt to kill anyone unless your character has been approved to do so.

Purchasable property

[Image: oFSXcx8.jpg]

Riverside Cottage #1
$25,000
2 people

[Image: wKDEpow.jpg]

Riverside Cottage #2
$25,000
2 people

[Image: R1agBuE.jpg]

Riverside Cottage #3
$25,000
2 people

[Image: zkjEHpa.jpg]

Camp
$100,000
8 people

[Image: 6DOQ0SS.jpg]

Trailer
$15,000
1 person

[Image: 4wgBXp1.jpg]

House #1
$20,000
1 person

[Image: NoNbQmH.jpg]

House #2

$20,000
1 person

Groups

UGF

Ukrainian forces that have sieged Evocity. They are identified by gasmask suits.

Survivors

Civilians who are to survive in the disaster.

Apply

Apply using the template below, remember to scroll to the bottom and get the full template:

Apply only if you're 100% sure you can attend at the given date

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]RP points:[/b]
[b]Define /me:[/b]
[b]Define /it:[/b]
[b]Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?:[/b]
[b]Re-type the event date:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to the rules of the event?:[/b]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Brief story:[/b]
[b]Any attributes that are realistic?[/b]
[b]Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter)[/b]
[b]Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one?[/b]
Name: Doctor KuLa
Hours: 1860 hours
RP points: 23
Define /me: With this command, you can describe the action of your own character eg. /me unreel the firehose and grabbed it
Define /it: This command is used to describe situation around you eg. /it Bus Speakers** Bus leaving in 10 seconds, please take a seat and enjoy your ride
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can
Re-type the event date: 7th of September at 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, of course

Character name: Viktor Jebiedienko
Occupation: Ukrainian Armed Forces, UGF (Because I can spice up roleplay with Ukrainian speech and I have a gas mask)
Brief story: Viktor was born in the city of Donetsk in 2028, his mother died in childbirth and 5 years later his father was killed by poachers because he was a forester.
raised by grandmothers, later after he grow up he decided to join Ukrainian Armed Forces as a military engineering. He started his military education at Military School of Kiev, after 3 years he was mobilized because of the war.
Any attributes that are realistic? Smart, Brave, Ingenious
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Skilled in first aid and as an engineer
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? N/A
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
This looks really interesting! By 6:00 GMT do you mean AM or PM?

Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer
Hours: 260
RP points: 4
Define /me: You use /me when you want to present an action that you are doing, EG "/me lifts his head up slightly and looks at the armed forces in front of him, with sadness and anger".
Define /it: Can be used to describe objects or buildings, or even the feel of an area, EG "/it The crooked wooden planks creak in the silence of the room."
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of September at 6:00 GMT (AM or PM?)
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes.

Character name: John Fernandez
Occupation: (I assume you mean before all of this): A scientific professor at Sarif Industries, working on human augmentations and other scientific inventions. Former president of Evocity.
Brief story: John grew up with the police force all his life after his father tragically died in the Mafia Uprising of Evocity, so he took up crime-fighting. He eventually was voted in as President of Evocity after the Mafia were thrown out, and he had his full two terms in which he then left and started taking an interest in how the world works. Years passed by and he ended up going to University again to receive awards in science and learn about the human biology. When he saw that Sarif Industries was inventing Human Augmentations, he knew that he could put his skills to use.
Any attributes that are realistic? Scientific knowledge, a very stubborn man but kind.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) A doctor, has some experience in medical research but mainly works on protecting humans with augmentations (could lead to a mini-RP in this event)
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? No thanks.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
PM.
Name: Victorinox
Hours: 113 hours
RP points: 3
Define /me: With the /me command you can tell others what kind of action you perform.
Define /it: With the /it command you can describe something that is happening.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes
Re-type the event date: Saturday, september the 7th at 6 'o clock GMT.
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, I do.

Character name: Milo Jr. Archer
Occupation: Before everything changed, Milo used to work as an artist, painting in freetime to make a small amount of profit. Now he still draws stuff, but most of the time he is a mechanic.
Brief story: Milo was born in Downtown, he was the only child in the family. Milo had a normal childhood in the small town, he made lots of friends there, we all know there are lots of kids in Downtown. When Milo hit the age of 18 he went to college, he was studying art.
Life was normal until that one day, when the Ukrainian's attacked. Milo was forced to join the army and fight in EvoCity, but the war was lost and Milo nearly got himself killed.
As there is no way of returning to his home town Milo has to stay in what is remained of EvoCity and live in a shitty cottage.
Any attributes that are realistic? Creative, handy, friendly, smart.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Artist, smart, friendly, handy.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? The trailer for 10k.

I really look forward to this event. Hope it turns out pretty well.
Name: [FL-RP] Mr. Davidson
Hours: 192 Hours
RP points: 2 points for being a lawyer and being part of an event.
Define /me: A command you uses when you want to tell others what your character is doing. Like Alexander Davidson is smoking a cigarette or Alexander Davidson is smiling creepy towards the stripper.
Define /it: A command you uses When something happens in an area where your character is directly related. Like /it Strange noise comes from the door.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realistically?: Sure, if I have a character that I like and a good history to support it then nothing is more fun.
Re-type the event date: 7 sept, 6.00 gtm (However I guess this is 6 PM and not AM)
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Sure they sound good, however one question what if there is a guys how buys all the cottage? Does he then have monopoly on the fish market?

Character name: Alexander Davidson
Brief story: Alexander Davidson has lost his Citizenship in Denmark and his job as a Diplomat due to some corruption charge. This however is something Alexander Davidson continues to denied to this day and says that he was setup. Wether or not Davidson is telling the truth however is irrelevant course he was convicted. Now he go from country to country and work as an advisor for business men and president alike.
Any attributes that are realistic? Charismatic and Quick thinking.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) To be good at negotiating due to his former job and experience.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? No.
Name: Pholorian
Hours: 446
RP points: 6
Define /me: Command used for directly showing the action of your character.
Define /it: Command used for showing an action of un-humanoid objects, E.G: /it A loud beeping noise can be heard from the machine.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realistically?: Yes, It's my favorite type.
Re-type the event date: September the Seventh. (Saturday)

Character name: Mark Dixon
Brief story: Born in the United Kingdom, Mark Dixon was a target of domestic violence. After year's of abuse, from his father, he chose to end it, killing him with a knife. He was placed into care, being only age 9 at the age of this event. He then applied to join the Royal Marines, at age 17, however his application was declined due to the events which took place earlier in his life. He then met a man, who's name is currently classified, who took pity on his background, and offered him a job at his security agency. After this agency went bankrupt, and eventually closed down. Dixon, then founded his own company, in spite of his background, and wishes to makes something of the company, and his life.
Any attributes that are realistic? Creative, 'Good Engineer', Kind, Brave.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) I'd like to open a kind of 'Sanctuary/Motel', in which the homeless can stay during the night. (If allowed)
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Camp, if possible.
A more fitting signature. 
Name: Spyderr
Hours: 350~
RP points: 1
Define /me: /me is a command used to express something your character is doing ie "/me shakes with fear"
Define /it: A command used to express something that doesn't directly involve your character.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes.
Re-type the event date: September the 7th which is a saturday.

Character name: James Clark
Brief story: Born in the year 1986 in Ireland. Has 2 brothers and his father and mother are both dead. Now lives in evocity following his dream of becoming security at blackwatch corp.
Any attributes that are realistic? Brave, stern.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Hunter
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Riverside cottage #3 or maybe camp.
Name: [FL:RP]AvengedFilmsHD
Hours: 324
RP points: 4
Define /me: /me is used to show actions that are scripted, or show emotion. It enhances all RPs.
Define /it: Usually used to tell of an event that doesn't directly involve your character. Such as, "the phone rang".
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, very much so.
Re-type the event date: Saturday, September the 7th.
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes

Character name: Alex 'Zero' Tyler
Brief story: Very smart man, finished high school at nearly the top with grades. His best friend in high school, Devys, created a secret organization for government, called the Ghost Operatives. He proved his worth, and was given a spot as the Organization Coordinator, and Ranking/Recruitment Officer. The organization is spy like, gathering intel, and using stealth. He had it going pretty good, but decided to retire early on, because it was hard keeping his entire life secret. After that, he was given a large amount of money to start a life, where he moved to EvoCity to live.
Any attributes that are realistic? Disciplined, smart, brave, and creative.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Hunter, because of how much time he put into hunting with his dad.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? No, I am basing with Kulthro.
Name: [FL:M] Enzyme
Hours: 1490 and rising.
RP points: 21
Define /me: Command used to show important actions. Ie expressing feelings or making an act more obvious
Define /it: Command used to describe/show something happening. Ie telling us that loud noises are heard in the distance.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes. I've spent enough hours ingame to learn what it takes, and how to RP properly. Atleast in my opinion.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of September 6:00 GMT

Character name: Erik 'Enzyme' DeFynne
Occupation: If possible: UGF (Ukrainianforces) I have a gasmask, and the RP-skills for the job (I think so anyways), something I think I have proven in several simular jobs. Ie ETAS Commander and S.A.A. - Head Agent.
If not UGF, then Mechanic.
Brief story: Dropped out of school in his early years. Found himself in trouble and had the choice between jail or the military. Excelled and rose quickly in the ranks. Was forced to retire due to being wounded. Made a quick recovery and found himself working for private armies, the highest bidder. Experience in urban warfare. Enjoys the rush of adrenaline and is calm during chaos. Basic knowledge of being a mechanic.
Any attributes that are realistic? Knowledge of strategic movement. Knows first aid and knows his way around guns. Calm and can take command if the situation requires it.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) -
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? -
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator