[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Ukrainian forces??? I'm definetly in.

I'm from phone atm, gonna put app later
Ah, it's PM..which is a problem as it's early in the morning for me. I'm going to have to withdraw my position, however if I do happen to be awake at that point can I still join?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Name: [FL:RP] KPredeyes
Hours: 666
RP points: 12
Define /me: Where you describe the action your character is performing, e.g /me lights the fire with a match.
Define /it: This is where you are describing something like a noise in the area, e.g /it SPEAKER: The bus will leave the stop in approximately 10 seconds.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes I can.
Re-type the event date: Saturday 7th September at 6pm GMT.
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes I do.

Character name: Kieran Mason
Occupation: A law enforcer for the Police Department of Evocity.
Brief story: Kieran Mason grew up on the Outskirts of EvoCity. He had a mixed childhood with the death of his father and mother. He grew up on 33 Lake Way in EvoCity in a small house with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and garage.
He didn't get many grades after school so he opted to join the police academy upon which he was a part of for 4 years until he moved onto more army based operations.
Any attributes that are realistic? Fast thinker, Intelligent and can make something out of anything.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) To be able to resist the attackers to some extent.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Riverside Cottage #2 please.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Name: [FL:RP] Mr.Dragon GR
Hours: 483
RP points: 3
Define /me: /me is a command that we use to show our feelings and our acts, example : /me talks to his phone or /me is scared.
Define /it: /it is a command that we use to show/explain what happens in the background and sometimes it involves other characters, example : /it A bullet comes out of nowhere and hits John or /it Buildings start to shake and fall apart.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of September 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes

Character name: Edgar J. Smith
Brief story: Jake was born outside of EvoCity at a big farm full of corn. Finished secondary school and then got a job. He got in trouble many times for thefts and assaults but he does not like to talk about these things. Then he became a Nuclear Radium Testing Agent but this time, he was between death and life. Some bombs were overcharged and ready to turn EvoCity and all the nearby cities into ash. Though he and the System Manger stopped them. The Nuclear Company closed and now he is looking for a job.
Any attributes that are realistic? Experienced on guns, Friendly, Generous, Smart.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Hunter
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? No.
Name: [FL:RP] Weecow
Hours: 1130
RP points: 22
Define /me: Used by a person that does a certain thing. Ie grabbing a cupcake from the table
Define /it: Used by a environment. Ie the wall collapses or the computer starts up.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes I can
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of september at 6:00 GMT on the event server

Character name: Matthew 'cow' Johnson
Brief story: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson, born in Evocity, in a villa with his rich dad John 'Cow' Johnson, but my mom was not rich, rather poor.
My dad and mom left each other and i went with my mom just because of the love, my dad had more love for the money. Never got any contact with my dad again. Which was better, started going to Primary school learned cooking and started a career at cooking. It's my passion. After that i started workiing at a farm where i met cows, and i love them since then i didn't leave the job.

Any attributes that are realistic? Knowing how to handle and shoot a gun, knowledge on survival.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) -
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? House #2

Name: Minitank
Hours: 105 hours
RP points: 0
Define /me: With this command, you can describe the action of your own character eg. /me Just a average guy but attempts to be a hero half the time... To impress the ladies...
Define /it: This command is used to describe situation around you eg. /it Just alone in the wilderness on a lonely night... Owls tweeting, wind slowly breezing along the floor and the moon light, lighting the vast surroundings
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can
Re-type the event date: 7th of September at 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, of course

Character name: T. Money
Brief story: Originally, The name was Tyrone... But thing was, I was a sucker for money... I couldn't get enough... So I changed my name... Get a bit more street cred... I made my bucks going around storage auctions... Take some cash and double it on the way out... Soon there was a show for just doing it... They like me, my character... That was untill one slip... I got caught cheating on with one of the actor's wife's... News reports, bad reviews, Criticism... And it didn't end there... One night, I forgot to pay some bills... I got some money from a loan shark... Thing is he was pretty pissed because he wanted it back... I had to flee the area... Leave everything behind... My House, wife... Basically my life... I went to a friends house of mine... He was on holiday but I remembered the code for the door... Thing is, this guy was full of cash... I had to betray him though... I stole some of his money and took his plane... Thing is, he did teach me how to fly... I manage to get to evo city... I just got somewhere new and needed to start fresh... That's where I am now...

Any attributes that are realistic? Cool, People person, Hot shot
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Professional actor, survivalist, good at the gun and pilot in training
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? trailer (Or camp if 7 others want to do the same and all pay a bit of it...)
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
Name: [FL:RP] Kulthro
Hours: 530+
RP points: 1
Define /me: /me is a tool we can use to express feelings, actions, or emotions within our character.. For example.. "/me He tightly grips the gun.. Scared out of his mind.."
Define /it: /it is a tool we can use to express the environment around us.. For example.. "/it The wooden floor creaks each step you take."
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes
Re-type the event date: Saturday September 7th 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes

Character name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal
Occupation: Combat Commander, and Ranking/Recruitment Officer at Ghost Operatives
Brief story: His childhood isn't much remembered, as it was fast-paced and he was on the run constantly. Devys has had experience at many military organizations. But his most loved work was being a Restaurant Owner. He retired from it and now currently works as a Staff Agent at Ghost Operatives, managing 3 departments.
Any attributes that are realistic? Calm, Very Protective/Defensive, Has a Bad Temper.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Crazy Chef
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Riverside Cottage #1
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Name: [UN] HellShell
Hours: 664
RP points: 9
Define /me: Used to describe an action by the player, e.g /me picks up the cup and takes a sip from his coffee.
Define /it: Used to describe the action of for example an object, or a building or something, e.g /it The computer is loading the desktop.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes I can.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 6th of September.

Character name: Eric Adams.
Occupation: Highly trained (Ex) security officer at the Slyfox Security Company, had the second highest rank, Office Commander.
Brief story: Eric Adams, a 27 year old, highly trained ex-security officer, laying low, has a rifle to protect himself and goes on a fishing trip to the EvoCity lake to fish, and hunts everyday, due to his career choice not married, no friends, lives by himself, with himself.
Any attributes that are realistic? If needed to protect others, this is the man you're looking for, highly trained in security and has been trained in strategic raids.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Fisherman and hunter.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Riverside Cottage #3 if Spyderr isn't buying it.
Name: Oliver
Hours: 393
RP points: 1
Define /me: /me is a command for your character to express an action or emotion.
Define /it: /it is a command to set a scene or describe something.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of september 6:00 PM (GMT)
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes.

Character name: Vitaly Varkov
Brief story: Born during the Soviet War in Afghanastan Vitaly was a mistake to be born and was discarded from his biological family. He was left on a street corner, during a shooting he was found and tooken under the belt of the " Varkov family " He was born as a soldier, he never obeyed his father, was born into the underground world of crime, had no education, and was useless in the eyes of the world. That's when he found Spetnaz, he became one of the worlds bests. It was a chance for him to leave his crime filled family and finally make something of his life and he blew it. Now found in evocity, Vitaly is expected to siege of the Ukrainian forces.
Any attributes that are realistic? Fully fledged soldier life, knows how to use weaponary, how to hunt and survive. Wants to help people and is a trained Medic.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Crafts, isolation, doctor.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? House #2, or Trailer. Otherwise, not needed.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Name: Prosto
Hours: 1300
RP points: 13
Define /me: /me is act that you perform(Pretty obv) like /me lights a cigar. /me takes pistol out of holster,
Define /it: Describe area or atmosphere (/it Rain falls down making ground wet and muddy)
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: More that 200 hours on Hl2rp and other Serious RP server, including All factions whitelists. (In short, Yes)
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of september 6:00 PM
Do you agree to the rules of the event?:
Yes
Character name:Anton Kireev
Brief story: Anton was born in Kiev, in 2020. In the family of Colonel and Nurse. His father was respected officer among his soldies. Since the age of 9 he wanted to join army, to be like his father. His father was very brute to Anton, beating for every mistake he did, Father wanted him to become fearless and strong man. At the age of 12 he joined Suvorov Military School and studied there for 5 years. After that he joined Military Institute, and recieved rank of Sergent there. When he was 21 his mother died of cancer. It made a very big influence on him and his father. SO his father started to drink a lot, eventually his father suicided. Leaving Anton alone. At the age of 25 he joined UAF to serve his country.
Any attributes that are realistic? Ruthless, No compassion.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Skilled shooter, good understanding in english
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Nope