I'am gonna leave this game.
I just think it means that cats are not meant to be dinner.. O.o
He wont respond, he left...

Noooooooooooo, we'll never now what does that mean !

[Image: 129208358344007032.jpg]
The following 2 users Like furlings's post:
  • Sniperwolf, Biowulf
(06-23-2011, 11:28 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I have to agree with everyone else - we need an answer on what "KATNOTDINNER" means Tounge

It's especially confusing since I thought you'd left? Tounge

Sniper XD!
So you reallly wanna know what my name is?
Hmm... one person from the whole forum tryed to find out what my name means. I think he is still wondering Tounge.
BTW is it a serious issue that you don't know what my nick means? I mean what does Sniperwolf's name mean(e,g,)? Oh and since I'm a Kat(don't wprry i'm not Cheese) How is going a CAT compete with me? That's just pointless, Kats are stronger. Oh and if you wanna know what my name means - make me a signature! Smile
Edit: EMERGENCY! We Need a Third Party Facepalm now! People need an emergency dacepalm! Where's Faustie when you need him?
Edit2:I had PMed Soul to change my nickname on the forums To KatNotDinner but he didn't respond, so can any admin change it for me?
cats are strongest

[Image: photo_Caterpillar_315CL_machine_15040_500_0.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Fish
(06-24-2011, 12:59 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 11:28 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I have to agree with everyone else - we need an answer on what "KATNOTDINNER" means Tounge

It's especially confusing since I thought you'd left? Tounge

Sniper XD!
So you reallly wanna know what my name is?
Hmm... one person from the whole forum tryed to find out what my name means. I think he is still wondering Tounge.
BTW is it a serious issue that you don't know what my nick means? I mean what does Sniperwolf's name mean(e,g,)? Oh and since I'm a Kat(don't wprry i'm not Cheese) How is going a CAT compete with me? That's just pointless, Kats are stronger. Oh and if you wanna know what my name means - make me a signature! Smile
Edit: EMERGENCY! We Need a Third Party Facepalm now! People need an emergency dacepalm! Where's Faustie when you need him?
Edit2:I had PMed Soul to change my nickname on the forums To KatNotDinner but he didn't respond, so can any admin change it for me?

I don't understand any of what you wrote.

Sniperwolf was a character from the original Metal Gear Solid game. Also because when I first started FPS's I used to snipe a lot, back when it was a good tactic, rather than the Call of Duty style snipers of today.

But seriously 'Katnotdinner'? Are you saying cat (with a C, not a K) aren't to be eaten? Or wha?
Ok so. Let's explain:
1. I didn't know that Sniperwolf was a game character.
2. I asked if it's a serious problem if you don't know what my name means.
3. I say that you shouldn't eat Kats for dinner(you can eat them for launch or breakfats Cheese). To be clear I'm not sure what my name means, it just came to my head. Soul asked me the same. But let's say it means that you musn't eat Cats for dinner.
4. What is a Kat? I'm not sure if it's a cat with K or something else.
5. I requested Faustie to make another Third Party Facepalm as he did a few posts above(the picture sayng"Third Party Facepalm bla bla blaSmile and I typed fast so I may have some mistakes.
That's all Smile.
Cool
* furlings sighs.

Why do you want to change your name ? Wanna forgot the "Iam gonna leave part" meh ? :p

Well yeah I do wanna forget eh "leave" part but to tell you the thruth I start to overlook this "leave" part, I mean i saw it too many times to get my attention now.
And when you say do I wanna changhe my name you mean the way people know me right?
But why do you want them to change your name, you left after all?
(06-24-2011, 01:56 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Well yeah I do wanna forget eh "leave" part but to tell you the thruth I start to overlook this "leave" part, I mean i saw it too many times to get my attention now.
And when you say do I wanna changhe my name you mean the way people know me right?

You need to take it more like a joke Smile People are only kidding Smile

And lol @ Numb3r's reply