I'am gonna leave this game.
What the hell, the server never works, I lost my ak and my contras.

So refund now or I leave. Angry

Does that remember someone to you ? Smile

The following 1 user Likes furlings's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
Lol Tounge
Thought you were actually leaving for a sec there fur-fur
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • furlings
You made me sad a second Sad Ne pas faire ca encore! Cheese
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
But didnt you leave?

Tounge
Bravo, you got me laughing there for a second
(06-23-2011, 10:24 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Bravo, you got me laughing there for a second

But now your raging again?

Cheese
Biowulf! Stop bitching ofr one fucking second because of what I have done! Seriously, at first it wasn't that annoying and it was expected but now you are getting fucking annoying! Seriously, everyone stopped complaining about what I have done(i think they were joking Smile ) even when I met andreas he said Öh btw didn't you leave? Jk Cheese". So stop!
On topic: Well to tell you the thruth you won't get refund because well I have my personal opinions on the refunds, not that I care bout crashes anymore specially when I FIND 5K LYING ON THE GROUND!, But just like anyone would say - Live with it. I have lost 2 tranqs and 3 awps because I crash or I get rdmed(btw faustie refunds rdm if you can prove that it was rdm Smile ). And no I'm noy a guy that has 900000000k, I'm not very rich ic so.... I live with things like that. Smile
(06-23-2011, 11:07 AM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Biowulf! Stop bitching ofr one freaking second because of what I have done! Seriously, at first it wasn't that annoying and it was expected but now you are getting freaking annoying! Seriously, everyone stopped complaining about what I have done(i think they were joking Smile ) even when I met andreas he said Öh btw didn't you leave? Jk Cheese". So stop!
On topic: Well to tell you the thruth you won't get refund because well I have my personal opinions on the refunds, not that I care bout crashes anymore specially when I FIND 5K LYING ON THE GROUND!, But just like anyone would say - Live with it. I have lost 2 tranqs and 3 awps because I crash or I get rdmed(btw faustie refunds rdm if you can prove that it was rdm Smile ). And no I'm noy a guy that has 900000000k, I'm not very rich ic so.... I live with things like that. Smile

You know he was trolling right?

(06-23-2011, 11:07 AM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Biowulf! Stop bitching ofr one freaking second because of what I have done! Seriously, at first it wasn't that annoying and it was expected but now you are getting freaking annoying! Seriously, everyone stopped complaining about what I have done(i think they were joking Smile ) even when I met andreas he said Öh btw didn't you leave? Jk Cheese". So stop!

But didnt you leave?
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington

You are so lovely naive :3

But didnt you leave?

The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington