I'am gonna leave this game.
Kidding who?
Didnt he leave?
Answer me OR I LEAVE!
Sorry drama moment is over.
Or is it?
DAMN YOU FEARLESS Y U NO GIF MEH MAH STUFF BACK AFTER CRASH AND DDOS!
(06-24-2011, 04:40 PM)Numb3r Wrote: Kidding who?
Didnt he leave?
Answer me OR I LEAVE!
Sorry drama moment is over.
Or is it?
DAMN YOU FEARLESS Y U NO GIF MEH MAH STUFF BACK AFTER CRASH AND DDOS!

We won't cause nyan kat doesn't allow us Tounge
And about the joke - welll it's getting annyoing I mean it was so stupid when I post something and in the next 3 minutes Biowulf rushes to say "Didn't you leave' and he has 10 likes Sad . But yeah it is a joke but come on don't make me belive you you hadn't done something n00bish! Oh nd yes I would like my forum name to be changed to KatNotDinner.
U mad?

You shoulndt you left the community didnt you?
Just make a new account? Jeez...
(06-24-2011, 06:34 PM)Numb3r Wrote: U mad?

You shoulndt you left the community didnt you?

Whoa?
I'm gonna make you a sig, and it'll be epic.

MUST...RESIST...URGE
But will it blend

--EDIT--

Quote:when I post something and in the next 3 minutes Biowulf rushes to say "Didn't you leave' and he has 10 likes Sad

Trolling on its finest
(06-24-2011, 09:01 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I'm gonna make you a sig, and it'll be epic.

MUST...RESIST...URGE
But will it blend

--EDIT--

Quote:when I post something and in the next 3 minutes Biowulf rushes to say "Didn't you leave' and he has 10 likes Sad

Trolling on its finest

Hehe thanks if you wanna make a signature and bout the thing that you make a post after mine - that's what I can remember, I can't say that you do it but you atleast put 'Like' on suchs posts Smile . I have nothing againts anyone. BTW if you are gonna make a sig put KatNotDinner if possible Cheese . But any sig is appriciated because I haven't worked with graphics software for a long time so I have forgotten most of the things.
[Image: flsigkatnotdinner.jpg]

Yeaaaaa....
This took me about 2 minutes. You better be grateful

**Biowulf Runs
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Buddhist Stew, furlings