Can't join?
Okay some of you may think this is silly but i have had this problem since yesterday and fixed it in about 10 seconds, I don't know if it will work for all of you but simply resetting my router (With the reset button most routers have) All of a sudden i had access to the servers again. Maybe this like reset something to do with internet stuffs but it worked for me.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
The following 1 user Likes ProbablyAGamer's post:
  • Moisty
(08-11-2013, 05:35 AM)-EvoluTion- Wrote: Okay some of you may think this is silly but i have had this problem since yesterday and fixed it in about 10 seconds, I don't know if it will work for all of you but simply resetting my router (With the reset button most routers have) All of a sudden i had access to the servers again. Maybe this like reset something to do with internet stuffs but it worked for me.

Worked for me also, thanks.
Sadly it didn't work for me
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jono
Didn't work for me either.
i have same issue. Restarting and resetting router don't work for me.....

I see this everytime i try join, and i know friends play on it.
[Image: 3Za9D.png]
Same here
Nope, just restarted my internet and nothing happened. I suggest to just wait it out, it will be fixed soon.
leaving Gmod open for a long time hasn't resolved anything, and resetting the router had no effect either. However, one of my friends that could not join last night is now able to, hopefully we get lucky soonish too x.x
same here, need someone to fix this quick Sad
Have you tried forwarding these ports in your router settings?

UDP 1200 1200
UDP 26901 26901 (This will allow the server to show up on the master server list.)
UDP 27000 27015
TCP 27020 27039
UDP 27015 27015
UDP 27020 27020
TCP 27015 27015 (Not sure about that one if it's necessary)