Can't join?
Whenever i try joining the FL Server, (any map) It says 'Server not responding' thats when i try joining from the website.
But if I try joining from the game, Gmod just cant FIND the server, I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but if anyone has a 'fix' for this, please tell me, Thank you!

P.S. I can join other servers.. this problem is just for FL
Please make sure nobody has posted something like that before, it's likely a DDOS so just wait it out, be patient.
(08-11-2013, 12:50 AM)MattyG56 Wrote: Please make sure nobody has posted something like that before, it's likely a DDOS so just wait it out, be patient.

Well, i highly doubt its a DDoS attack, because I have been trying to join for maybe an hour or two.. and the server says people are actually on the server
I've been encountering the same problem, but on the site it says the servers are online, and my friends are able to join the server too.

Any tips on fixing would be greatly appreciated.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Its happening to me too some friends can join and some can't
yeah same i froze up a few hours ago and haven't been able to join again since. some friends are able to play and some can't like me, its very random.
Servers aren't responding for me either but I have friends on the servers.
I'm also having this problem.
Same here
Same here I guess, it was taking me a while to join so I left for 5 minutes came back and I was on the server select page.
Losing my donator time D:
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!