Ban Request - Nikitjee
Nikitjee, you also stand on people when they are unconscious, unfortunately I have no evidence but you have done it to me JoshuaDuane and others.
Megascotty is currently taking screenshots of what nikitjee has been saying such as "dude she is banned now, if she is unbanned we make a ban request, again a ban if and then she's unban again one" you can clearly see how much hatred he has towards me and how hard he tries.
(08-11-2013, 12:45 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 03:39 AM)Narcotic Wrote: This seems like the regular targetting of one who has got you banned. Take your conflicts elsewhere and stop wasting our time.

You have 12 hours to provide evidence of actual violation of Fearless policies.

We're not targeting him it's the other ways around. You should see the shit we have to put up with. Yesterday he was constantly insulting me in IOC which was stopped by an admin then him and his friends were constantly outside our base pretending to be animals and one time busking on our doorstep. Infernaw had to tell the, to *** off about 4 times. They sit outside and annoy us and when I snap they start recording,

Here's my first part of proof, I was standing outside tabbed out since I had to delete a bunch of shit off my computer because I only had 6gb left and I tab in to see him pointing a gun at me telling to move away from public property.

then after that a molotov was thrown none of us where sure who by until megascotty said but they instantly starting shooting me, vuskk and shaw for no reason as we didn't throw the molotov.

So u guys raided us for no reason?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...993&page=2
here ur saying that one of u guys threw the molotov at the base
(08-11-2013, 03:01 PM)Mikhial Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 12:45 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 03:39 AM)Narcotic Wrote: This seems like the regular targetting of one who has got you banned. Take your conflicts elsewhere and stop wasting our time.

You have 12 hours to provide evidence of actual violation of Fearless policies.

We're not targeting him it's the other ways around. You should see the shit we have to put up with. Yesterday he was constantly insulting me in IOC which was stopped by an admin then him and his friends were constantly outside our base pretending to be animals and one time busking on our doorstep. Infernaw had to tell the, to *** off about 4 times. They sit outside and annoy us and when I snap they start recording,

Here's my first part of proof, I was standing outside tabbed out since I had to delete a bunch of shit off my computer because I only had 6gb left and I tab in to see him pointing a gun at me telling to move away from public property.

then after that a molotov was thrown none of us where sure who by until megascotty said but they instantly starting shooting me, vuskk and shaw for no reason as we didn't throw the molotov.

So u guys raided us for no reason?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...993&page=2
here ur saying that one of u guys threw the molotov at the base

No, like I said he threw it after you killed me for /requesting to the cops. It was to avenge me.
Alright. Here's my advice and the only thing I have to say about this case: Add each and another on Steam, shout at each other there, don't create a ban request for me to sort out your personal issues, don't provide me with half-sided stories and evidence that is cut up to the absolute minimum.

Ban request denied.