RDM From the "Blue Suns"
They where all just probably walking in the building though
(06-15-2011, 05:44 PM)vladimir moscovic Wrote: Me neither as before joining blue suns i had 2 kills, when i was in 2 but then i got shot and lost my tmp.
Couldn't go back coz of nlr so idk why i'm listed.
And also, after the 5 minutes waiting at our base i went back to get my hummer when i got there i get shot instantly by a cop? ( don't blame blue suns only ! )

Ahaha ! man my friend just joined and told me he found TMP in that area Lol !
(06-15-2011, 04:05 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Only a couple of cops broke NLR

Cops where arriving due to reports (probably from you guys)

Saying
"guns at slums"
"Paramedic killed at slums"

Probably cos you kill anyone that walks in.

We did, Becouse you and some of your failCops where entering our Base like they didnt knew it was a "Blue Suns" Base.. cmon man what you expect ? gettin in the slums armed as SS ? dude... im sorry
Ok first things first, actualy lets do a check list

1. I was SS
2. It was the first time I had gone there
3. This is not a ban request for the cops, If you wanna make a ban request on them, feel free
4. You weren't just killing cops I counted Paramedics, Chefs, Civilians too.
(06-15-2011, 06:35 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Ok first things first, actualy lets do a check list

1. I was SS
3. This is not a ban request for the cops, If you wanna make a ban request on them, feel free

Everyone was entering the slums... we dont want anyone at there.. specially cops we saw serval cops and SS comming armed and what you expect us to do ? to party with them ? we killed them, you never enter bases like that with armed guns man...
(06-15-2011, 06:35 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Ok first things first, actualy lets do a check list

1. I was SS

Dryblood, I do know we killed Citizens,Chefs,Paramedics. we killed anyone who is not requested to enter. please man nobody enters a base like that..
opening a door and then what ? what you expect us to do ? we yelled "Get out of Here " and such.. but like asses the cops kept comming. actually Dry blood, you was completely fine. i didnt saw you NLRING or breaking our base like those stupid cops we killed Million of times... if you will see the Ruxandra Scoreboard it's 40 and thats explains all the nice NLR of those cops. i help'd her too.
(06-15-2011, 06:42 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote:

1. I was SS

Everyone was entering the slums... we dont want anyone at there.. specially cops we saw serval cops and SS comming armed and what you expect us to do ? to party with them ? we killed them, you never enter bases like that with armed guns man...

I did not enter your base, I was simply stood in front of it, One of the rebels even moved to the side and told me to go in, I was just going to ask a few questions, do you know what an RDM is?
Actually... I have seen this base before, once as a cop and once as a civilian.

When I was a cop, the shooting was sort of expectable. But later, and not just five minutes later, a whole day later, I went to the slums as an unemployed civilian. No gun, no suit, no nothing. Just opened the doom BLAM I'm dead in the street. Also, I have not seen you once advertise to stay away from the base. It just looks like an empty slums house. If you really have to shoot everyone who goes near, at least advertise the danger to people.

Seems you're very trigger happy.
(06-15-2011, 06:15 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 04:05 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Only a couple of cops broke NLR

Cops where arriving due to reports (probably from you guys)

Saying
"guns at slums"
"Paramedic killed at slums"

Probably cos you kill anyone that walks in.

We did, Becouse you and some of your failCops where entering our Base like they didnt knew it was a "Blue Suns" Base.. cmon man what you expect ? gettin in the slums armed as SS ? dude... im sorry
i'm leaving after this post
just a point for ya there crazy: being in the slums does not permit shooting people. i thought it was a fun fact. also when RPing, its assumed that you can't read the words on the door.
k bye.
I have to say, DryBlood was making great RP after all, he didnt Broke NLR, or Got inside the Slums randomly like those Citizens that was around and another peoples, but dude ur men(cops) was entering like every 2 minutes and it's pretty annoying so we had to kill them no body wants strangers at his base specially when they are cops.
Actually the killed civillians in front of our base were collateral victims in the crossfire with the police officers. Noodle can canfirm even kicking a few for not respecting FearRP.

Also to be honest, I rarely saw civillians getting inside and shot to death. Most of them war just warning shots to scare them off.

Dryblood - You died because you overlooked at us with your weapon aiming. After that heavy and hard firefight with the cops, what would you expect our reaction to be? "Oh look an SS looking at us with a weapon, maybe he wants to do some PassiveRP!!!"

Also Lawrence isn't a part of the Blue Suns. The people with the "Associate" abreviation are people who want to join and help us temporary.

There weren't too many cops when I scored those many kills, but there were a total of...4-5 battles consisting in 6-10 Cops and SS. They broke NLR and the count started.

I never meant to shoot any innocent civillian, they just tried to enter inside the base while we were shooting and got shot at.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Dryblood:
I'm a bit late to this, but as I told you in game - stop bloody crying.

You walked into the Slums after a full on gunfight and you got killed? You were SS with an M4 out and you died after we just had a war with the police.

Kill Count:
The reason kills were so high is because there was cops who kept breaking NLR and kept coming back.

Paramedics:
To the Paramedic issue: We had one hostage, and a gun dealer. They were not working for us, we had a paramedic at gun point.

Civillians:
There was the odd civillian failrping for fear and ran into the lobby with SS and they were shot dead while police were raiding. That [xibit] Striker who is a full on minge.

RDM:
Again, you entered our base 2 minutes after a 10 minute gunfight with the police with a drawn M4? What the fuck are we supposed to? You died because you walked into the middle of a warzone as SS with your gun out.

The cops and 1 or 2 SS kept coming back despite NLR, and kept flooding the hallway. It all started when police ran in and started shooting. He was a minge cop, that [xibit] Striker guy again. Then police came back time after time after time and we were shooting back. The "firing blindly into the street" was from where cops opened the door and fired in and we fired out. It was a pretty big gun battle which the civillian deaths were just idiots who couldn't failrp and ran into the middle of a war-zone. The cops started the war and it just escalated into us holding down the Slums.

Dryblood walked in 2 mins after the cops stopped coming with his M4 raised at us and we opened fire? There was no distinct message that the raid had stopped.

Dryblood, may I also add you came in asking to search us for no reason as well? Random searching is not allowed?