[FL:RP] Marius STEAM_0:0:28102925
† nyan † STEAM_0:1:20595719
[ivG] Transmission STEAM_0:0:13387077
[FL:RP] Lawrence STEAM_0:1:34919649
[FL:RP]CrAzYwirE STEAM_0:1:30975146
or
[FL:RP] CrAzYWirE STEAM_0:1:26800138

Time in GMT: Around 3:20

Summary: Dont know who made the kill, but I was killed for walking in the building.

Evidence: I walked up to the door when I was greeted by one of them, he was stood in front of the door, he moved out of the way and said "come in" so I continued with my investigation. I opened the door and I was greeted with a face full of bullets. They where doing this to all cops and even the medics that offered to give health to them where also given the same welcome.

After we had a talk in OOC the following was said and here was my answers

1. We just got raided though
A:It had been more that 10 minutes since the raid by the cops, I was not SS then, I also took a screen shot to show the fact that there was nothing happening there at the time, You can see this here - Empty Area

2. Your SS thats why we shot you
A: Poor reason, I dont shoot you because your rebels

3. You where trasspasing!
A: I belive you will find I opened the door to the slums, I did not know what was behind the door, nor did I open any keypads or button doors

I also did not have any search warrants or arrest warrants for them, I was just going inside the slums.

Walking up to the door - Door

Being shot one second later - Being shot

ScoreBoard - Scoreboard

Don't get me wrong most of the people in this clan are ok, and I hope we will continue to get on ok, but this is poor for an official clan standard.

Thanks - Dryblood
Im asking for action against the clan more than the players
36 kills from rux?!
And a total of 58 from all of them?

And rux just pasted this:
Ruxandra: Most epic Quote ever.
Ruxandra: (OOC) |UKSG|The Enemy Snipaah: and then paramedics not working for goverment but
for rebels
(OOC) Ruxandra: We payed more

Jesus christ this is fail
They shot Anyone that sums them up bud.
What the fuck 58 kills ?!
-Signature removed-
(06-15-2011, 03:54 PM)s.J. Wrote: What the *** 58 kills ?!

Thread summed up in a post!
Give me a chance to defend myself. The only reason I had those many kills was due to NLR breaking cops. But of course they forgot to mention this.
At some point they stopped when Noodle came and spectated the battle.

Blood, you are in no position to call this an RDM since roughly 5 minutes ago we killed the last wave of attackers. And I'm very sure you got inside very randomly.

I don't know to be honest who shot you but it doesn't matter.

I'll leave this to the admin's decision.

Edit: Explain why you had your weapon up if you were going to just check the place.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Only a couple of cops broke NLR

Cops where arriving due to reports (probably from you guys)

Saying
"guns at slums"
"Paramedic killed at slums"

Probably cos you kill anyone that walks in.
We never ever made a retarded request sending them to our base. We did not wish to have any war with the cops. Let's stop playing the asumption game, it's too childish.

Explain why did you have your weapon up and aiming for a "simple search".

My theory: You got angry that we killed you before you could make any damage and decided to make a ban request.

Can you go lower than this?...
Credit goes to Jamie.
Didnt have my wepon up but I had it out, also I did not do a simple search I was simply walking arouns, the slums is usually a public area.

also you say can i go lower than this, well you can...... 58 kills lower apparently.
There we go, asuming things agian without using our brain. Typical.

I've done defending myself and my team. I will await the admin's decision on the situation.
Credit goes to Jamie.