Library of Known Problems and Solutions
You probably pushed it hard with a prop and jammed it under the map.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-10-2011, 04:36 PM)Fish Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 09:26 AM)dryblood321 Wrote: right click on garrysmod (in the steam menu) -> preferences -> set launch options, then put in the following:
-dxlevel 90 -width 1440 -height 900

i wanna say that i contributed that, since im the only one that i know that uses that resolution >_>

for the record, instead of putting 1440x900, you should probably put your actual resolution lol
another thing that should be put in there:

if you have a problem on connection with a server that says something along the lines of "Buffer overflow in net message" here's what you do.
Go to C://Program Files/Steam/steamapps/ACCOUTNAME/garrysmod/garrysmod/cfg create a notepad file called "autoexec.cfg". Inside that file simply put the following code (without quotes) "myinfo_bytes 8192".
Save that file as a .cfg file and close the folder.
Problem solved.

Fish I saved it and it made a .CFG file is that what you mean by save it as a .CFG file if not then my computer is smart enough to copy itself
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Cool Tounge
You can remove the issue about the inventory bug after joined, I fixed it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(06-19-2011, 01:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You can remove the issue about the inventory bug after joined, I fixed it.

When did you fix it soul, because I had it this morning
As far as I am concerned, Biowulf had it this afternoon.
I had it also this afternoon, but shortly after that Soul disconnected and said it would be fixed.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.