My Account got Suspended !!
(06-07-2011, 10:05 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Wow guys... thanks for everything.. well a friend gave me this account.. and idk how to bring it back.. how ever I DID NOT USE HACKS IN ANY GAME

yep i dont it's bad and fail i runned a gamemode on call of duty : multiplayer so i got VAC Banned from that game.. but i did not run hacks on gmod or any other game....
okay guys.. you might not see me around in the next Weeks.. im going to buy a new account thanks anyway Sad will i get my CityRP things back ?
You Cant Get Vac Banned from COD Mw2 as its not Valve wich owns it
Valve Anti Cheat. Only counts for Valve games
you can get IW Banned but not vac banned
No man im VAC banned from Call of duty MP it does posible...
btw i just putted a gamemode on it and i got VAC Banned aww
VAC2 is enable in COD MW2 as well as IW bans. So basically, a golden rule is: Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER modify any multiplayer game. Will only get you a ban.

This applies doubly so for Valve games and COD.
(06-08-2011, 12:16 PM)Sanderson Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 10:05 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Wow guys... thanks for everything.. well a friend gave me this account.. and idk how to bring it back.. how ever I DID NOT USE HACKS IN ANY GAME

yep i dont it's bad and fail i runned a gamemode on call of duty : multiplayer so i got VAC Banned from that game.. but i did not run hacks on gmod or any other game....
okay guys.. you might not see me around in the next Weeks.. im going to buy a new account thanks anyway Sad will i get my CityRP things back ?
You Cant Get Vac Banned from COD Mw2 as its not Valve wich owns it
Valve Anti Cheat. Only counts for Valve games
you can get IW Banned but not vac banned

While you are right Sanderson that Valve doesn't own the game the designers of the game asked valve if they could put VAC on the multiplayer on the PC there for you are able to be VAC banned from "hacking" the game in any way
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
However, I did not Put hacks or used Hacks in any multiplayer game on my steam account. i just putted a gamemode on COD:modernwarfare 2 and got VAC Banned.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-Radz-6869

Quote:You will not be banned by the VAC system unless you login to a VAC-secure server with a cheat installed on your computer.
(06-08-2011, 01:39 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: However, I did not Put hacks or used Hacks in any multiplayer game on my steam account. i just putted a gamemode on COD:modernwarfare 2 and got VAC Banned.

And its not allowed to do that, thats the reason for your vac ban then Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(06-08-2011, 03:41 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 01:39 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: However, I did not Put hacks or used Hacks in any multiplayer game on my steam account. i just putted a gamemode on COD:modernwarfare 2 and got VAC Banned.

And its not allowed to do that, thats the reason for your vac ban then Smile

/thread

Although it's an answer from Andreas, so I wasn't expecting much in the way of grammar. <3
KillJoy, I DID NOT USED HACKS/CHEATS/ORWHATEVER i was downloading a gamemode engaged it on call of duty 6 Multiplayer and BAM Vac Banned.
Can you not read any other posts other than the one's making you rage.

You can't add gamemodes to MW2, it's considered to be a hack.