My Account got Suspended !!
wtf guys.. i just woke up started steam and log into my account...
This account is suspended Bla bla bal
how i get it back ? and why it got suspended ? anyone faced a problem like this
thanks for helping.
and will i get all the moeny/cars/weps i had ?
AngryAngry
Reclaim a Highjacked account at the steam support.
Did you use ANY sorts of hacks in game?
Never used hacks. and never game my password and user name how do i get it back dammit i cant believe...
I just checked, your Steam account was VAC banned on the 6th of June already and now they've completely closed it.
it was my friend account... he gave me it as a gift and i was banned VAC on call of duty multiplayer for running a gamemode.. well now i got it closed idk how to bring it back
It isn't possible. Once you have a permanent VAC ban, Valve won't do anything. The system is automated and only bans for detecting modified core game files, which basically only = hacks. You might be able to play on nonVAC servers, but otherwise it's new account time, mate.

Unless of course it was hijacked. May as well contact them to ask why it was suspended in the first place.
Wow guys... thanks for everything.. well a friend gave me this account.. and idk how to bring it back.. how ever I DID NOT USE HACKS IN ANY GAME

yep i dont it's bad and fail i runned a gamemode on call of duty : multiplayer so i got VAC Banned from that game.. but i did not run hacks on gmod or any other game....
okay guys.. you might not see me around in the next Weeks.. im going to buy a new account thanks anyway Sad will i get my CityRP things back ?
VAC bans are so universal that they are marked on your steam community profile
You can try the "account was hacked" thing but there's no way to be sure that itll work.
The stupid thing about Steam is, that they can screw you over and Ban you.
No games, no backups, Conclusion: Wasted money.

Steam's a bitch sometimes
im going to order a new copy of garrys mod... dammit i think Dude raiders is making a revenge Lol... so you guys wont see me around but will i get my CityRP items ?