My Account got Suspended !!
I know, Im just saying i didn't knew it is considered as a Hack.. i just wanted to put a gamemode and bum i got VAC Banned im just sayin.. i didnt want to hack cheat or what ever.... and BTW the VAC Ban was years ago why now it suspended my account ?
Read the rules? Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Quote:Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

VAC is enabled on all multiplayer servers, public and private. Any modifications to the game other than editing config files can result in a VAC ban. Examples of such modifications include console enablers, VAC disablers, and server hosting mods.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
So it was like your own fault Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Yep, Appearntlty It was.
By The way For all the moderators on Fearless, You Can close this topic. Im going to order a Brand new steam account with Garrysmod. Thanks !!!
Hmm, seems like it does posible to Take my account back to work. im currectly chatting now with Steam Support and trying it out.. guess what ? someone stole my account or at least connected to it while i was connected to. so steam suspended the account to prevent Hijack of my account. im working of getting it back anyways thanks guys !
Closed since its basically resolved it would seem.
Thread done, but read the damn link I posted
Quote:A VAC ban in Modern Warfare 2 only affects Modern Warfare 2.
And again,
Quote:You will not be banned by the VAC system unless you login to a VAC-secure server with a cheat installed on your computer.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-Radz-6869

You can argue all you want, thing is your account is still lost.