[READ] The server bug.
It sucks so hard that I can only speak english. Well, brb, trying arabic. Lets see how well I've memorized the steam GUI.

^ Didn't work. Still got the bug. :/

Server-controll-dudes, look at this thread: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=962861

Try disabling 'FastDL' or updating the server.
(08-09-2010, 10:14 AM)Lazers Wrote: It sucks so hard that I can only speak english. Well, brb, trying arabic. Lets see how well I've memorized the steam GUI.

^ Didn't work. Still got the bug. :/

Server-controll-dudes, look at this thread: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=962861

Try disabling 'FastDL' or updating the server.

Will tell Soul about it once he is online again.

Also just read this... anyone tried this out?

Quote:Alright. What you have to do is update windows internet explorer. Thats what steam uses to download files and if its out of date that happens Trust me. Past experiance.
Dare to think!
Eh, doesn't seem correct. I think steam uses the internet explorer engine for the built in browser, but that should update when steam does.

EDIT: Still no fix? Apparently it's perma-bugged. :/
Information 
I think to fix the Bug you have to go to your Garrysmod/Garrysmod folder and delete "lua_temp". And restart Gmod. That should work.
Dare to think!
Ill test it then.
Paven, I'll wait for you to report back before I go trying it. :]

Wait a second? Where is lua_temp? I don't have a folder/file named that in my gmod/gmod folder. :[
(08-09-2010, 05:14 PM)Lazers Wrote: Paven, I'll wait for you to report back before I go trying it. :]

Wait a second? Where is lua_temp? I don't have a folder/file named that in my gmod/gmod folder. :[

In the garrysmod/garrysmod folder, worked for a friend of mine.
Dare to think!
I don't have such a file. x_x
No need to delete the entire folder.
There is a folder IN the folder called: CityRp.
Just delete that one.
Dont work