Xbox One or, PlayStation 4?
PS4 all the way. Gonna get that and a Wii U for sure.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
PS4, Microsoft fucked themselves over really hard on this one.
  • More launch titles
  • Able to share games (renting and loaning)
  • Can be used w/o internet connection
  • Good exclusives (Last of us, MH Project Diva, etc)
  • Can use older games (PS1, PS2 and PS3 games)
  • 100 € Cheeper
  • Can be used all around the world (Unlike Xbox One who can only for now be used in 21 countries)
  • Cheeper Online use (5€ Month is a good deal if you ask me, adds up to 20€ or 150 NOK, enough to buy a XXL Tiger Burger at Esso (Exxon in other countries) w/ a soda).
  • More to come as more is changed

Ofc, I will probably get a better PC before I buy a PS4 (As my Asus KJ42 isn't doing it's job as good as it did, after almost 2 years)
(06-17-2013, 09:36 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: PS4, Microsoft fucked themselves over really hard on this one.
  • More launch titles
  • 100 € Cheeper
  • Can be used all around the world (Unlike Xbox One who can only for now be used in 21 countries)
  • Cheeper Online use (5€ Month is a good deal if you ask me, adds up to 20€ or 150 NOK, enough to buy a XXL Tiger Burger at Esso (Exxon in other countries) w/ a soda).

Ofc, I will probably get a better PC before I buy a PS4 (As my Asus KJ42 isn't doing it's job as good as it did, after almost 2 years)

Um...half the stuff you said isn't true.

- The PS4 may have more launch titles, but their exclusives are terrible besides Watch Dogs.
- Everyone goes on about this, when I buy a game I don't give it to everyone. It's for my own personal use.
- An internet check one every 24 hours, even if you don't have one you can still use apps.
- The exclusives are terrible as I said, unlike Xbox One's Forza, Halo, Killer Instinct, DR3, Ryse etc..
- That I admit is a drawback for Xbox One as I can't play games such as Fallout, Skyrim etc but PS4 can only use certain old generation games.
- It's cheaper because there's less that you're getting. Do you get Twitch? Live TV? Voice commands? Skype? Party systems? Thought not.
- No idea..
- Actually the PS4 is more expensive per month at £6 and the Xbox One's is £4 a month.
- All I can say really is PS4's controller is a failure in itself.
(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: Um...half the stuff you said isn't true.

How that?

(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: - The PS4 may have more launch titles, but their exclusives are terrible besides Watch Dogs.

That actually is entirely up to personal preference. For example: I bought The Last of Us on the PS3 and I'm in love with that game now (The singleplayer that is).

(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: - Everyone goes on about this, when I buy a game I don't give it to everyone. It's for my own personal use.

But what if? What if you have a friend that want to buy a specific game buy he have no idea how the game actually looks like. Why not play it themselves instead of watching videos or browsing review sections which might be misleading.

(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: - An internet check one every 24 hours, even if you don't have one you can still use apps.

That do not exactly matter as with a Console, you are supposed to play games, not use apps.

(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: - The exclusives are terrible as I said, unlike Xbox One's Forza, Halo, Killer Instinct, DR3, Ryse etc..

I do have to admit that Halo is a good game. But if you look at for example DR3, the devs are looking away from the less serious approach (Unlike the 2 original DR games, JUST to appeal to CoD players). Ryse look like a cool game I have to admit. I'm not into Racing and not so much into fighting games (With the exception of Tekken)

(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: - It's cheaper because there's less that you're getting. Do you get Twitch? Live TV? Voice commands? Skype? Party systems? Thought not.
I don't need that as I can already do that with my computer.

(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: - Actually the PS4 is more expensive per month at £6 and the Xbox One's is £4 a month.
During the E3 conference, Sony said that PS Plus will cost 5€, which is 4.2£. Not 6£.

(06-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: - All I can say really is PS4's controller is a failure in itself.

Still, personal preference.

All in all, I don't really care if you buy Xbox One just for the exclusives. But I won't watch Microsoft continue with this bullshit, this generation of Console war is going to be very one sided towards Sony's PS4. There is no doubt about that.
The following 3 users Like Catkillerfive's post:
  • CodeDenzy, equal, RumbleIsTheBest
You have a point, Playstation will now for the first time since the PS2 be winning over the Xbox. I like both consoles and would happily get either one of them but I prefer the Xbox because I've been using one for about 4 years. I bought a PS3 and I can honestly say it was the worst console I've ever had to play on, I just hope that those Xbox fans who are leaving for the PS4 will get a decent enough experience to compete with the 360 at least. I'm not trying to say that one console is better because it's just my opinion, but I do think that both consoles have seriously good potential and they can both easily satisfy a gamer's needs. I'm just sticking to what I know works best for me which is why I've chosen to get the Xbox One.

No hate, just my say.

But this is what I have to say to Microsoft:

"Why try and fix something when it's not broken"
(06-17-2013, 09:36 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: PS4, Microsoft fucked themselves over really hard on this one.
  • More launch titles
  • 100 € Cheeper

Take a look at this link: http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

You will NOT need internet connection every 24 hours.
You can rent/sell used games just like before.
They changed it all now yes, but its more the fact they tried to do this in the first place and were so arrogant about it to their consumers "If you dont have an online connection for an Xbox one, theres an offline option out there for you, its called an Xbox 360"

Their still going to have to run some serious damage control to fix their image problems
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Yeah, Boogie sums it up very well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbAefjzovJg
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • equal
Woo! Microsoft listened to people about the Xbox One stuff! Definately buying it now.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Boosted
PC > Console