Xbox One or, PlayStation 4?
Photo 
Just in case you missed the big fuss here it is. The new generation of consoles are at the edge of been released very soon, packed with new graphics hardware and some new features these consoles are meant to take on the next decade of console gaming.

Here of course, are the released images of the consoles.
[Image: 1Xbox.jpg].

[Image: PlayStation4-FeaturedImage.jpg].

We can see the new designs here and I'l leave it up to you guys to decide which one fits best for the title of "Console of the decade".

Now let's look at some ups and downs of both consoles.
First of all the cost.

Xbox One - $499

PlayStation 4 - $399

This time instead of Microsoft, Sony goes cheaper, keep in mind of course Xbox will include "Paying for live" to access multi-player.

Next the features included, revealed by the recent E3 event.

Now for the Xbox. Microsoft focused on media area of "Television" onto a large extent.

The XBOX ONE AND THE CLOUD feature.
"The Xbox One "unleashes the power of the cloud [and] connects you to thousands of games, songs, TV shows, movies and sports."

New Xbox One requires an internet connect to work.
It says it all you need a stable internet connection of 1.5MB, to verify your console every 24-hours, otherwise your Xbox will encounter a halt.

NEW XBOX ONE'S KINECT FEATURES.
Basically a more innovate kinect of the previous one, which quite frankly needs to be connected every time you are willing to play a game, regardless of it been a "Non-kinect" game.

XBOX ONE AND XBOX SMARTGLASS
The innovation of the controller design and something Microsoft thought would be interesting to try out "Smart glass".

Now for the PlayStation.
Just take a look at the image extracted from the recent event.
[Image: er_photo_194812_52.jpg]
Now this is what Xbox will no longer feature, that's right no longer lending games to your friends, or buying them second hand, Xbox wen't for the low liking's of it's previous customers, and this is "One" of the biggest reasons many people are switching from the Xbox generation.

PS4 CLOUD GAMING AND SHARING.
Sony will of course include this as one of it's features, quite self explanatory.

STREAMING GAMES
Of course this is one of the big features Sony will put up for those YouTube-gamer's, allowing the ease of doing live streaming, or even streaming reactions of your friends when loosing something, they will have a special software to host this of course.

PS4 CONTROLLER - DUALSHOCK 4
There is of course a new controller design, and a model equipped with the new "Dualshock 4 feature"

The eye will be an optional extra for the PS4, with an RRP of $68, so don’t expect it to be as fully integrated into games as with the Xbox One’s bundled Kinect device.

Both consoles will also appear to include "Blue-ray" function

I listed some of the big features, here are technical specs.
PlayStation 4.
Main Processor:
Single-chip custom processor
CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores
GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based graphics engine

Memory:
GDDR5 8GB

Hard Disk Drive:
Built-in 500GB

Size and weight:
305x53x275mm and 2.8kg

Optical Drive (read only):
BD 6xCAV
DVD 8xCAV

I/O and communication:
Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0)
AUX
Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)

AV output:
HDMI
Digital Output (optical).
Here is what I know about Xbox's.

8 Core x86 AMD CPU
8 GB System Memory
500 GB HDD
Blu-ray Drive
802.11n Wireless with Wi-Fi direct
Gigabit Ethernet
HDMI in/Out, 1080p, 4K support, Optical out
USB 3.0.

Well that's it this is just an update and some "information" for you to start deciding which one may be the console of the decade.
I'll just stick to the Xbox.

I simply find it more interesting and well, I've always been an Xbox fan.
Considering it's 100 dollars more than the PS4, you have to pay for Gold Membership, additional 60 Dollars if you want to use your Netflix account aswell, the list just goes on with additional payments again and again and again. It's getting too much in the end.

Besides it turns off after 24 hours of inactivity, for an example if you're downloading a game. It has to be connected to the internet 24/7 which makes some people paranoid about the Kinect camera, who knows if it's recording?

I am going for the PS4 definitely.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Adamantite
Easy PS4 pick. Not able to share games on the xbox? Thats alot of rubbish they have made.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Nice. Obviously PS4 is better, but i'm going to stick with PC.
Yea I'd go for PS4, I Heard Xbox will have "Install games on your Xbox and throw away your disk" type of thing...
I will get both consoles.

I hardly lend out games or buy used games so that doesnt bother me. I am always connected to Xbox Live when I use my Xbox 360 unless there are technical issues. Therefore I dont see a problem buying the Xbox One, it will be the same as Xbox 360 for me. But with that said I will mainly get the Xbox One because of the controller. The only game I play on Xbox atm is FIFA 13 and I am not as good on PS3 because of the dual shock, I dont really like it at all.

But if my internet for some reason goes down for a couple of days it would be good to have PS4.
People have already made threads like this.
Xbox One for me most likely.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Definitely going for the PS4! The xbox really has alot of features i do not like! Gotta get used to the new playstation controller though :/
Neither. PC for me thanks.