Fillehh - Backseat Admining
(06-11-2013, 09:11 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 09:09 PM)Fillehh Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 09:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: A floating, invisible camera? 796 hours? Come on..

Narc, It's not floating. I made sure that it was attatched to the house. I haven't done anything wrong here

It wasnt attached dont lie... Also if its still attached it was invisible .Dont try to cover up

[Image: 2n8n7df.jpg]

Look, it's far from "Floating".
(06-11-2013, 09:17 PM)Fillehh Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 09:11 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 09:09 PM)Fillehh Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 09:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: A floating, invisible camera? 796 hours? Come on..

Narc, It's not floating. I made sure that it was attatched to the house. I haven't done anything wrong here

It wasnt attached dont lie... Also if its still attached it was invisible .Dont try to cover up

[Image: 2n8n7df.jpg]

Look, it's far from "Floating".

It was floating i have 4 witnesses and it is clearly flying there.
(06-11-2013, 08:15 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Filleh

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21790573

Time in GMT:23:15

Server: v2p

Summary:I am fed up with this guy backseat admining all the time; as soon as he enters the server he is looking for something to post a BR about it.There is never an admin in v2p so he does it all the time.He is ruining the fun...

let' me quote 'TheBraveNugget version' of 'fun' is breaking the rules: thats why he doesnt like filleh making ban requests
You're just trying to make it worse than it is now.

Now let's look at the term "backseat administration". It is the act of commiting something or taking a situation into your own hands towards a violator of the rules. Posting ban requests and collecting evidence is NOT backseat administration.
(06-11-2013, 09:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You're just trying to make it worse than it is now.

Now let's look at the term "backseat administration". It is the act of commiting something or taking a situation into your own hands towards a violator of the rules. Posting ban requests and collecting evidence is NOT backseat administration.

He is doing it everytime like there were 51 person on a server and he is the only one who says ''THIS ANT IS BACKWARDS''

Edit:
Also he judges people like admins :
He warns people about that stuff and acts like an admin
You're starting to slightly drag this topic where it shouldn't really, show actual evidence of accusations or I will close and deny this.
I would just like to point out that this dude is pissed due to this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=33055
Fillehh you should know better than to have an almost invisible camera, please make them visible and realistic in the future. Apart from that I don't have anything else to add.
I am pissed about you backseating all the time everyone knows you doing it i dont know why admins dont mess with you buy it is still a mystery that you are not banned yet.Maybe you are acting like this because in your 796th hours you are still a normal member which is below your dreams.I dont care about getting banned anymore i just want justice about you.STOP FUCKING WITH PEOPLE IN SERVER SIT YOUR ASS IN YOUR CHAIR THEN SHUT UP AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOU GET EVERYONE PISSED OFF.STOP BEING SOMEONE RUINING THIS COMMUNITY I WAS A PART OF THIS COMMUNTY EVEN BEFORE MANY ADMINS EXISTED BUT I DONT DO WHAT YOU DO.I SIT DOWN AND PLAY. HAVE A NICE DAY.
And with that immature comment, denied.