Fillehh - Backseat Admining
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Filleh

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21790573

Time in GMT:23:15

Server: v2p

Summary:I am fed up with this guy backseat admining all the time; as soon as he enters the server he is looking for something to post a BR about it.There is never an admin in v2p so he does it all the time.He is ruining the fun...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
I am sorry but I feel like posting a few memes on this... this is just sad and funny at the same time xD
Not involved, warned.
Not involved, warned.
Not involved, warned.
(06-11-2013, 08:19 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 08:15 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Filleh

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21790573

Time in GMT:23:15

Server: v2p

Summary:I am fed up with this guy backseat admining all the time; as soon as he enters the server he is looking for something to post a BR about it.There is never an admin in v2p so he does it all the time.He is ruining the fun...
Thats not backseat administrating, if you see some one minging and breaking the rules, making a BR is the legit way to go about it, it even says so on the loading screen of every one of the servers if you have even considerd to read it.

he is LOOKING for something to post a BR about it
Not involved, warned.
How about you all go cry me a river? Any evidence that I do this?

I drive around when I'm bored and for some reason there is allways some smackhead that breaks the rules and then I upload a BR. Why are the people crying that I've gotten banned or have active cases on?

If you guys wouldn't brake the rules then I wouldn't have to upload the ban requests.
Not acceptable, take some time off to think about proper approach towards posting.