Complaint - Refund
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I have bought VIP for 3 month and then when i made a mistake, i get banned for a a month, this is unaxepteble and i made a few posts for unban and in general about ban times. I have been treated badly from administations and i feel that you administation both are unrespectful and money-grabbing for personal use and not for the server! And thats why i want a refund of all my donation i have given in! I didnt get any information about refund rules when i did the donation on the forums so you own me $10.

No Regards: mg_sw Angry
We don't get a cent for administrating. Here's a nice little quote from our Terms of Service:

Terms of Service Wrote:5.0 Donations

5.3. Refund policies. Unless otherwise provided by law, all donations are final and non-refundable.

5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.

Here is the full file:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html
Then what happens to the extra money?

Also, why wasnt the information there when i donated?!

And thast why you admins are you mean?! WOUDL YOU FUCKING LIKE TO BE BANNED A MONTH?!
(06-05-2013, 02:51 PM)daeiea Wrote: Then what happens to the extra money?

Also, why wasnt the information there when i donated?!

Where did you see that it said "donations will be refunded if you are banned".

Wikipedia Wrote:A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including cash offering, services, new or used goods including clothing, toys, food, and vehicles. It also may consist of emergency, relief or humanitarian aid items, development aid support, and can also relate to medical care needs as i.e. blood or organs for transplant. Charitable gifts of goods or services are also called gifts in kind.

Your donator status will expire date-wise, meaning it expires 3 months from the date you have donated, whether you play or not.
Quote:By donating you agree with our Terms of Service.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/donate/
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • DoomDude1