v33 texture problem
So as title says, I am having texture problems. Some textures that used to be grass are now purple/black checkerboard, and also the nexus waterfall thing. There are also some missing models too. I have HL2 and EP1+EP2 installed along with CSS. I also used the texture fix download and installed it, but it didn't solve anything. The textures were working before, but not anymore.
Download the Episode 1&2 content packs from the downloads section. I had to do the same
There is a much faster way considering you already own HL2 EP1+2, all you have to do is right click on the games you wish you mount. Go to properties and click betas, opt into the SteamPipe beta then run the game. It will say it's converting the new files. (It's being added to SteamPipe for capabilities with GM13) then when you run garrysmod, make sure they are mounted and you're done. I had the same issue and stumbled across a nice little post on Google, worked for me and around 20 other people.
Happy to help Smile
I'll try that again, but when I had them steampiped it broke after a week or so.
Re download and check if you installed it correctly.
I know this thread is 4 days old,but I recently had the problem with missing maps where I couldn't join either v33x or v2p but now,that fixed itself.
Now I'm facing problems with textures where there are some grass and wall textures missing and the entire lake is invisible,I downloaded the content packs of HL2Ep1&2 and I tried downloading all of the fixes that this forum offers and yet I'm still having these texture issues,can anybody offer any alternative ways to fix this?
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]