[Closed]Evocity #16 Its Safer Here..
(06-26-2013, 07:14 PM)HellShell Wrote: This has been re-re-scheduled if I'm right?
I'm pretty sure it must be. I don't think the event server was even up.
Yeah, it has been moved to the 29th. ( that's what the title says )
Event's Date has been taken down as im just not feeling well at hosting the event at this moment and I don't feel the event has enough participants to be on the scale I was hoping..

I apologize if you are getting annoyed at the constant re-scheduling, but I want this event to be as fun as possible and to do that were going to need a good amount of people.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(06-28-2013, 12:49 PM)DigDug Wrote: Event's Date has been taken down as im just not feeling well at hosting the event at this moment and I don't feel the event has enough participants to be on the scale I was hoping..

I apologize if you are getting annoyed at the constant re-scheduling, but I want this event to be as fun as possible and to do that were going to need a good amount of people.
Don't worry man I understand, I really want a good amount of people on to.
ID(Steam Name): Dopefreshness97
Name (IC Name): Rumbleisthebest
Experiance(Hours): 72
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 2
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen): Rebel
Previous Work(Previous RPs): Lots of RP events, Such as ( But are not limited to) Combine RP, Cold front RP (x3) Militia RP, Earthquake RP , NASA RP ( I was the president at the time, I was required to protect the secrecy of the fact that aliens had gone through from the portal into our world) Moore Industries RP, Etc.
Registered Crimes(Bans) 2 (1 I understand I was a noobie, but the 2nd minor ban I think was unfair and I am fighting at the moment
(06-28-2013, 12:49 PM)DigDug Wrote: Event's Date has been taken down as im just not feeling well at hosting the event at this moment and I don't feel the event has enough participants to be on the scale I was hoping..

You do what you have to do, and I'm certain you made the right decision.
ID(Steam Name):epixhazza56 (PROFILE NAME: [FL:RP] Hazza56)
Name (IC Name):Vito Scalatoni
Experiance(Hours):About 140 hours
Combine Reputation(RP Points):0
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen):Rebel
Previous Work(Previous RPs):Attempted supermarket RP and also an attempted Museum RP
Registered Crimes(Bans):1

(07-13-2013, 06:51 PM)[FL:RP] Hazza56 Wrote: ID(Steam Name):epixhazza56 (PROFILE NAME: [FL:RP] Hazza56)
Name (IC Name):Vito Scalatoni
Experiance(Hours):About 140 hours
Combine Reputation(RP Points):0
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen):Rebel
Previous Work(Previous RPs):Attempted supermarket RP and also an attempted Museum RP, Nuke RP
Registered Crimes(Bans):1
ID(Steam Name): Mr.Dragon GR
Name (IC Name): Jake Martinez
Experience(Hours): 390
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 1
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen):
Previous Work(Previous RPs): Flower Shop RP, E-Shop RP, Mafia RP and many passive rp.
Registered Crimes(Bans): Arrested 10 times, 10 years in Jail, robbed many people, killed many people.
ID(Steam Name):
Name (IC Name): Robb Stark
Experiance(Hours): 205
Combine Reputation (RP Points): 0
Job you wish to have (Leave blank if its citizen): Rebel
Previous Work (Previous RPs): None
Registered Crimes (Bans): 4 (Since Nov 2011)
ID(Steam Name): [FL:RP] Freezak
Name (IC Name): Erwin 'Hussar' Raginis
Experience(Hours): 872
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 11
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen):
Previous Work(Previous RPs): It's too much to list... i just did alot of RPs, including Barber, food stand, fruit stall, restaurant, computer shop, flower shop, windmills rp, fallout rp... today it's not my best day to remember all of my rps.
Registered Crimes(Bans): 2