[Closed]Evocity #16 Its Safer Here..
Bug 
[Image: COMBINE%2520copy.png]

Welcome to Evocity #16

Greetings friend! Welcome to Evocity #16, Its safer here.
Allow me to introduce our protectors, the Combine! These beings are strictly here for our well being, but if you cause trouble, you'll be taught a lesson, But dont fear! We are united as one race! They have seeing something in humans, and wish to further develop the human race till we are on their level of intlelect and power!

[Image: CombinePropoganda.jpg]

Why trust the combine?

The combine trust the fact that we are an intelectual race, and believe we are ready for an upgrade, they will inhabit earth until they feel we are fit to spread our wings and fly! Until then you need not worry, we are under their wings and protected.

Joseph Bracket previously lead City 12 to its glory today, and felt it was time to distribute his intellect of leadership to other cities, we should be grateful he is here to lead us to greatness.

Administrator Bracket

[Image: 2013-05-30_00003.jpg]

Our Main Protectors

In order to ensure our safety, the combine have set up the Civil Protection Program or CPP, there are multitudes of Civil Protection Units in the city prepared to eradicate any sign of revolution or crime, lets introduce the team!

Civil Protection Units:

CPP Commander - (CPP-516.14)[Rolorox]
CPP Unit - (CPP-324.67)[DigDug]
CPP Unit - (CPP-124.92)[NitoriSchuichi]
CPP Unit - (CPP-742.86)[Verzyn]
CPP Unit - (CPP-124.99)[Killaninja12]
CPP Unit - (CPP-902.15)[Dwip]
CPP Unit - (CPP-215.67)[ArcHammer]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizen Registration

We find it necessary that everyone who wishes to inhabit our great city fill out a simple application/registration forum, please use the
template provided below

Spoiler :
ID(Steam Name):
Name (IC Name):
Experiance(Hours):
Combine Reputation(RP Points):
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen):
Previous Work(Previous RPs):
Registered Crimes(Bans):

Registered Citizens:

Administrator: Joseph Bracket (Narcotic)

CPP Commander: CPP-516.14 (Rolorox)

CPP Unit: CPP-324.67(DigDug)

CPP Unit: CPP-142.92(NitoriSchuichi)

CPP Unit: CPP-742.86(Verzyn)

CPP Unit: CPP-235.15(Narcotic)

CPP Unit: CPP-124.999(killaninja12)

Refugee: Hippo Von Nerria(Giant Pony)

Refugee: Mark Von Nerria(Slowrider8)

Refugee: Keal Brathen(LilRimmy)

CWU Worker: Richard Albright(AmbientEcstasy)

CWU Worker: Eric Adams(HellShell)

Rebellion Leader: Dave Dwight(Dwip)

Rebel: James Coldwell(MagmaKnight)

Rebel: Jason Castree(rubberduck)

Rebel: Jiji Hakwan(KPredeyes)

Everything below is OOC:

Okay, first and foremost we realize already that you could go on another server if you wish to do this RP, the point of this event is seeing how its done on our very own FearlessRP! We'd also like to say that the event's date should be on the 29th of June at 9:00 PM GMT / 2:00 PM PDT on the Event Server using the EvocityV2P map!, as stated before if you wish to participate fill out a quick application using the tempalte above then check a bit later to see if your on the list of registered citizens! The event has three stages.. The Invasion, The dictatorship, and The revolution.

RP Roles

Rebel
Civil Protection
Refugee
Civil Workers Union Employee (Chef, GD, BMD etc)

Extra Info:

Jokhah at this moment is the supervising administrator of the event. Im the host, and if you want to join the event, its not needed but highly reccomended you have teamspeak, the Fearless teamspeak server is displayed on the very top of the forums, otherwise join ts.fearlessrp.net

Role Explanation
Administrator - The Big Boss, keep the city in shape and feed the petty citizens with all the propaganda they don't desire, hold speeches throughout speakers to make sure the citizens understand the situation
CPP Unit - Keep the citizens feeling oppressed and crime low, use violent means to make damn sure the citizens fear you
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Dwip
ID(Steam Name): Verzyn
Name (IC Name): Logan Monoghan
Experiance(Hours): 550
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 20
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen): CPP Unit
Previous Work(Previous RPs): Shanty town... loads more
Registered Crimes(Bans): 3
Going to be an amazing RP experience. To really see how we take a set world and roleplay it without the restraints that a normal HLRP server may entail.
Sign me up as CP, on phone so can't open your spoiler.
ID(Steam Name): [FL:RP] ArcHammer
Name (IC Name): John Fernandez
Experiance(Hours): 141
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 2
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen): Rebel
Previous Work(Previous RPs): Oh, many. Mostly passive RPs, this is sort of the first global RP I've tried to partake in.
Registered Crimes(Bans): 1
This looks really interesting, I was going for CPP but saw it was full. Next best thing - REBEL against the CPP! This looks like it will be a very interesting event, never done before I think.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
ID(Steam Name):[FL:RP]Dwip
Name (IC Name)Cheeseave Dwight
Experience(Hours): 374
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 14
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen): CPP
Previous Work(Previous RPs): Vault rp, Shanty Town, Omega Squad, Hunger games Event and some more.
Registered Crimes(Bans): 0
ID(Steam Name): [FL:RP]Atrades Jenkins
Name (IC Name)Cheeseavis Cutmore
Experiance(Hours):280 ish or something idk
Combine Reputation(RP Points):4
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen): Rebel
Previous Work(Previous RPs):Too many to count
Registered Crimes(Bans):4
ID(Steam Name):[FL:RP] Tmdirtbike
Name (IC Name): Jason 'Luie' Dukes
Experiance(Hours): 430+
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 1
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen):Citizen or Chef
Previous Work(Previous RPs): Shanty town,Club RP,Delivery RP. (many little known ones)
Registered Crimes(Bans): 1
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
ID(Steam Name):[FL:RP]AmbientEcstasy
Name (IC Name):Richard "Ambient" Albright
Experience(Hours):230+ Hours
Combine Reputation(RP Points):3
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen):CP Unit if you have any more room or BMD
Previous Work(Previous RPs):Vault Rp,One where I sacrificed myself as President for the good of the people,FalloutRp, and a few others
Registered Crimes(Bans):2,Each were 1 day to 3 day bans I believe.
Damn, what time on June 10th?

This RP looks amazing, and I really want to come, but June 10th is a Monday for all us Australians. If I could get a time, then I might be able to come. Regardless, here is my application IF the time is ok.

ID(Steam Name): [FL:RP] Lil Rimmy
Name (IC Name): Keal Brathen
Experiance(Hours): 150 ish I think.
Combine Reputation(RP Points): 1
Job you wish to have(Leave blank if its citizen): I wouldn't mind Rebel or Refugee, or even a Civil Worker. I'm happy with anything.
Previous Work(Previous RPs): Many, but the most prominent were probably the Test Subject RPs with a doctor who's name I cannot recall, the Combine Invasion RP with DigDug (That was awesome) and the Ghost RP down in the labs, as an SS.
Registered Crimes(Bans): I believe I was banned ages ago for re-logging for my vehicle. Damn you trabant!