Perm ban after 10?
There is a rumor going around, I was told after 10 bans the 11th is a perm ban?

Does anyone know if this is true?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have been a dick to you in the past, I apologize.

I just wanted to tell all of you I'm sorry for the bullshit I have given this server at times, I now understand what RPing actually is. I have made some bad choices but you will see much more RP from me and being a better member all together.

Again I'm really sorry to all of you!
There isn't really a set amount of bans that you receive, before you are issued with a permanent ban from what I have being told.

It depends on previous bans, and the severity of the rules broken, how long you was banned for.

Another factor which can decide this, is the amount of hours you have, for example if you have a low amount of hours and many bans.

Another factor which also effects it is the space between each ban, for instance if you receive 10 bans within a month.

This is just from what I have being told, I believe I am correct. Although, an administrator, or SA may want to verify this.
(05-30-2013, 01:15 AM)Pavilion Wrote: There isn't really a set amount of bans that you receive, before you are issued with a permanent ban from what I have being told.

It depends on previous bans, and the severity of the rules broken, how long you was banned for.

Another factor which can decide this, is the amount of hours you have, for example if you have a low amount of hours and many bans.

Another factor which also effects it is the space between each ban, for instance if you receive 10 bans within a month.

This is just from what I have being told, I believe I am correct. Although, an administrator, or SA may want to verify this.

That is correct. There is no set amount of bans before receiving a permanent suspension. Your first ban could be permanent, if you scam a high amount.
Regards,
aviator
(05-30-2013, 07:54 AM)Aviator Wrote: Your first ban could be permanent, if you scam a high amount.

* if you scam.
Permanent suspensions are given as to the context in which they are applied. Pavilion has given several factors, all of which contribute as to when your ban may become permanent.

Simply, avoid breaking rules and this shouldn't become a problem.
Extra note: Ask questions before if you are unsure http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869