Ban History: 2

In-Character Information:
Height: 182cm (6'0ft)
Weight: 80kg (176lbs)
Birthplace: Athens, Greece
Hair colour: Dark Blonde
Eye colour: Blue
Skin colour: White
Erwin Raginis born in the Athens, Greece, where his parents were living for about 10 years. They were born in Poland, from where they emigrated to the Greece, due to problems with finding a job, and financial problems, as Poland was in crisis. He moved to the EvoCity when he was 20.

Name: Erwin Raginis

Address: Appartments 1, Flat 3

Date of Birth: 15.02.1991

Mobile Number: 6981222491

Telephone Number: 2109214253

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard?
Of course, i'm really interested in Security Guard job, even IRL i know something about that, IG i've been a security guard many times in various RP events, and i think i'm experienced enough as Security Guard.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job?
Not sure if i'm ideal, best of every other Head of Security, but i know alot about Security Guard job, what he must do, and what HEAD of Security must do, i think this job will be best in my hands. My previous employers were satisfied in my work so i believe you will be too.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't?
Don't know what others can, but i can bring alot of RP into Security Guard section, i would do what i should as Head of Security, E.G. monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises, answer alarms and investigate disturbances, call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons, and alot more...

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? I haven't studied, although i know alot about this job, its work and what they should do. If we talk about martial arts, i'm interested in kick-boxing, which i learn for more than 5 years, my previous employers were pretty satisfied in my work and my interventions.

Why do you deserve to be the Head of Security? Because as i said i know alot about this job and i think i would be also good as head of other security guards since i know what they must do, when, and where.

Accepted!

You have being hired, you're now the Head of Security in the Phoenix Mall, you must step up to the role and complete it correctly. You must take the job and the Role-Play seriously, and not FailRP at any point throughout it all, if you do, you will be removed from the event and not permitted in any of our future events.

We will be reviewing the other applications as soon as possible.

Thanks for the applications!
Out of Character Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP]AmbientEcstasy

Hours on the server:230+

RP Points:3

Ban History:I think I had one ban or so camera abuse and killing myself with a prop, but that was long ago.

Name:Richard "Ambient" Albright

Address:2249 Glass Terrace.

Date of Birth:4/17/1988

Mobile Number:N/A

Telephone NumberSad684)902-3417

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard?
Yes, quite a bit.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job?
I love keeping people safe, and when I have a job I focus on doing it until others are done.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't?
A sense of kindness,I like to interact with what I am protecting and I make sure the people are ok with how I protect them.

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard?
Krav Maga, Small and Medium arms training.

Steam Name: Jimmy122999

Hours on the server 115+

RP Points: 0 But i have done various passive RP's and earned 2 points, they were wiped in a server rollback

Ban History: 2 1 day bans

Name: Jimmy Shobbrook

Address: Apartments 2nd floor

Date of Birth: 05/06/92

Mobile Number: 07703586782

Telephone Number: 01934 413078

Driving License: D1456

Do you have any experience in the role of a valet? I worked at the vermoni hotel before

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? I am a safe driver and will not leave a scratch on a car

What can you bring as a Valet, which others can't? A %100 success rate on bringing cars to and from places without damage

Have you ever had a DUI, or other trouble with the law when driving? I have been pulled over for going 10mph over the limit whilst going to the hospital when my son was injured.
(05-30-2013, 03:23 PM)Dwip Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP]Dwip

Hours on the server 236

RP Points: 8

Ban History: I have no bans.

In-Character Information

Name: Dave Dwight

Address: 60 Grange Avenue

Date of Birth: 18 November 1988

Mobile Number: 077123434390

Telephone Number: 0772 476 7896

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard? I have already worked for a very well known security branch so experience is no worry. I have been trained for protecting nuclear devices to protecting clubs.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? I know what it is to be a leader. I have eyes everywhere so nothing can get away. Intelligence is a skill I use to not necessarily help me fight but to help me negotiate myself out of a tricky situation.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't? I can bring muscle and intelligence which are very hard to find together. My training shows me that even the friendliest people could steal.

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? I have a black belt in Kick Boxing and I have studied martial arts my entire life. Also I used to be in the army so my knowledge of safety with guns is good.

Why do you deserve to be Security? I deserve to be security because I have the experience, the brain power, the muscle power and mostly of all I am friendly so people respect that and trust me.

ACCEPTED

You've been accepted as an security guard.

Steam Name: MagmaKnight

Hours on the server 70

RP Points: 0

Ban History 3 - 1 day bans

Name: James Coldwell

Address: 43 Rosemary Street, Evocity

Date of Birth: 12 July 1989

Mobile Number: 075193734373

Telephone Number: 07434 459082

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard? I have worked in the police force as a jail guard before I quit to become an independent security guard. I have lots of experience from my many years working this job.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? As I said above I have plenty of experience also being a former police officer, I can read body language well and am able to remain cool and collected under pressure. I am able to follow orders from a leader.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't? My ability to read body language and know if a person is lying or not. I am also able to remain calm in difficult situations

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? During my days as a police officer I attended Evocity Police Training Facility where I learned self defense, firearms and other useful skills.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] ☣ Fiblez ☣:

Hours on the server 661

RP Points:11

Ban History I recently received a blacklist of weapons over a misunderstanding that was lifted if that counts.
In-Character Information: Working with the S.A.A I have training in counter intelligence and combat experience. I have worked in many defense situations and operated as a support sniper in the FUMUKU clan war of late 2012.

Name: Samuel Frost

Address: 18 Lebanon drive

Date of Birth:1990

Mobile Number:978-543-8456

Telephone Number:978-831-3784

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard? Yes, both private security and as a military task force operative gaurding bases and compounds.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? I have much past experience both in combat and private security making me an ideal candidate for a security gaurd

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't? I am a good shot and I can handle myself in a fight but I know when to use these skills and when to be passive.

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? I graduated top of class receiving training in counter sniping as an S.A.A agent as well as hand to hand combat which is applicable to keeping hoodlums out of a store.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Tmdirtbike

Hours on the server 430+

RP Points:1

Ban History:1

Name: Jason 'Luie' Dukes

Address: Apartments Room 432 Floor 3

Date of Birth: 7.2.1992

Mobile Number:N/A

Telephone Number: 5023586924

Driving License: Little Vehicles No Big rigs or motor Bikes

Do you have any experience in the role of a valet? Yes I have been valet for clubs valet for hotel ect.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? I am a very well driver and I am trustworthy.

What can you bring as a Valet, which others can't? I can bring humor. Also best driving and avoiding obstacles.

Have you ever had a DUI, or other trouble with the law when driving? No actually I take driving very seriously. I have been pulled over once for speeding.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.

Steam Name: Hungames

Hours on the server 290

RP Points: none yet

Ban History 7of em

Name: Marvel Jackman

Address: 69 west evocity street

Date of Birth: 8/10/88

Mobile Number: 978-338-7899

Telephone Number: 985-334-7998

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard? Yes I do

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? I have been in the marines and protected many places/people.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't? High powered guns like snipers or I can do m4s.

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? As I said I was in the marines. To add: I was in the army for 3 years
stupid signature keeps breaking
(05-30-2013, 04:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub

Hours on the server 450+

RP Points: 2

Ban History 4
_________________ ____________________
In-Character Information

Name: Jessie Santorini

Address: 53 Lake Bridge Ave.

Date of Birth: 14th May 1992

Mobile Number: 07896736644

Telephone Number: 03948 847323

Do you have any experience in the role of a cleaner? I was a cleaner at the Old Mill before it shutdown.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? Because i get the work done, and i am very good at making a team of people do the right job.

What can you bring as a Cleaner, which others can't? I can offer you the Promise that your mall will stay clean. All Litter and rubbish will be picked up in the first 5 minutes of it being dropped

Why do you deserve to be the head of cleaning? Because i am clean , i hate mess and i know what cleans a dirty floor the best

Accepted

You've been accepted for the job Cleaner.
Where/When does one get to be chosen as a Mall Store Owner as there is not a template for such job?

Does the job get chosen on the day or will you be able to apply for this?
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]