BR - Mass RDM
(05-27-2013, 05:59 PM)_Shaho Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 05:54 PM)PuTTiZ Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 05:50 PM)_Shaho Wrote: +Support

I witnessed the following:
-Surviving countless bullets from many different people at once (hacking)
-RDMing everyone
-Random raid on president
-Minging in general

I was on Naijas side and still am ... accusing someone of hacking when you have no proof is pretty serious.. and if using kevlar and medkits is now called hacking im guessing he is the biggest hacker in the entire world. We only tried to shoot cops who shot us.. and constantly broke nlr.. ofc there will be some casualties if people run in crossfire and there are 4 cops and 3 of them are trying to shoot you. He stated the reason many times maybe if you would have checked the chat you would have noticed.. and please tell me how he was minging in general

Since when were health kits insta-heal? I call BS.
Kevlar will not make you invincible and survive 100 shots. I call BS.
And you guys still haven't given raid reasons. I call BS.
In general, I call BS.

I hope the ban is MASSIVE for this group.

since when was it impossible to use more than 1 health kit at a time? i call not bull shit.
i have nothing against any of the people who were killing every one, nor do i care if they are banned or not but i saw something which i thought was wrong so i posted a BR, if it gets declined or not is of no conciquence to me.
Defense

I was also in the raid, i was in fact Naija's "Friend".

He has pretty much said everything, other than the fact it wasn't purly him. Yes he has the kills, but atleast 3 other people were fighting along side us, Once again unsure of names. I made an advert, to hopefully create roleplay, saying something along the lines of "Rise brethren, fight for our freedom against the tyranny of the oppressive government". I believe that is where freedom fighters come in.

If needed, i could write a detailed account, but i refrain upon it currently.

-Jon.
A more fitting signature. 
(05-27-2013, 05:52 PM)Alex Wrote: Hes been doing:

-Hacking, We shot like 1000 bullets in him and he never did
- Random raid
-Fear RP
-Fail RP
- And rdming everyone, and all in all he has 42 kills and 0 Death

I am on the server admin please help

All false, the raid wasn't random. I didn't break fear role-play. In-fact, how would you even know that? You weren't there when the raid started, they could have broken fear role-play for all you know. Fail role-play, no, as said by some people, I didn't kill re-spawning cops, they repeatedly broke new-life-rule and attacked us, sometimes when we weren't even firing at them, trying to avoid anymore conflict. I didn't random-death-match everyone. It was self-defense. And I obviously don't hack, I'm a good player. I know how to use a gun and how to heal myself at the right times to survive the amount of attacks I was getting.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
DEFENSE

As Pholorian already said Small Bear has said everything we have to say. I was also involved in this on the so called "rdming" side. I decided to join them since later that day cops had harrased me and arrested me for no good reasons. Police officers constantly broke nlr by starting to shoot at us after dying. What comes to the hacking accusations i think its highly offensive to call someone a hacker just cause he survived by using med kits and kevlar.
SRU Leader here:

OH BOY!

(my involvement)

(before the main event a SRU was random tranqed)

this guy, (can not confirm name) Opened fire on us (SRU gaurding the prez podium) then when i investigated i found this guy (same model anyway as before) firing at cars (civy) and on fellow Police officers, with the other two SRs (they where on guard and patrol duty ready for the speech outside) so seeing officers fall and my own units counter fire i followed suit we saw HUNDREDS of round go into him he did not fall!

he then backed off for a bit and when i regrouped the Unit back in and i relaxed again and talked to a friend he came back and opened fire on the re-spawned police and my squad mates we trow more controlled fire at him (still did not fall) and one of us fell (grabbed hes gun and gave it back later), then i knew he HAD to be invinceble.

he backed off a abit and i gave the order to retreat, we fled with what was left up the lift with the prez and then he came up and fire at us again!

In conclusion I am sure my boys did the right thing.

(yes i have no evidence, (never close enoth to get a name) but this is some of the worst abuse i have ever seen.)
Please, if you can check the logs about firing? You will realize we didn't fire upon him at all. Someone else may, but that had nothing to do with us, which i'm positive the Logs will tell you.
(05-27-2013, 06:24 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: SRU Leader here:

OH BOY!

(my involvement)

(before the main event a SRU was random tranqed)

this guy, (can not confirm name) Opened fire on us (SRU gaurding the prez podium) then when i investigated i found this guy (same model anyway as before) firing at cars (civy) and on fellow Police officers, with the other two SRs (they where on guard and patrol duty ready for the speech outside) so seeing officers fall and my own units counter fire i followed suit we saw HUNDREDS of round go into him he did not fall!

he then backed off for a bit and when i regrouped the Unit back in and i relaxed again and talked to a friend he came back and opened fire on the re-spawned police and my squad mates we trow more controlled fire at him (still did not fall) and one of us fell (grabbed hes gun and gave it back later), then i knew he HAD to be invinceble.

he backed off a abit and i gave the order to retreat, we fled with what was left up the lift with the prez and then he came up and fire at us again!

In conclusion I am sure my boys did the right thing.

(yes i have no evidence, (never close enoth to get a name) but this is some of the worst abuse i have ever seen.)

We never randomly tranqed you, once again. This can be seen by the logs. We were randomly shot at, we didn't shoot people out of their cars, we simply defended ourselves. I hate to sound childish but your 'boys' started it.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(05-27-2013, 06:25 PM)Pholorian Wrote: Please, if you can check the logs about firing? You will realize we didn't fire upon him at all. Someone else may, but that had nothing to do with us, which i'm positive the Logs will tell you.

SRU was tranqed who? I can not confirm.
He meant that we didn't tranq the SRU, nor did we even attempt to. That someone else may have tranqed him but it had nothing to do with us.