BR - Mass RDM
Name of player:naija

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29400383

Time in GMT:18:27

Server:v2p

Summary:naija and a few friends decided to kill every memeber of the goverment regardless of weather they were attacking them or not, they killed several people in the crossfire including my self, they did this going under the job title of "assassin". (there were a few more people but they did not get more than 10 kills each and i did not manage to catch their names.)

Evidence:
[Image: BD374C38DF0A22D39CC83BE304F2367DC7DEB211]

[Image: B47D8F431053994C244127B00036A18B1EDE0328]

[Image: D8D919CC81915432D4E02F69817D651E28BB99ED]

[Image: F63B59F28975229AC0A533493C30497490F5578A]

[Image: 53547D7E9813F83E01A41A2678669747C1ED091E]

[Image: 56A5BA2AFBC5F6F4B318AAB2EFCCD9889AD6417C]

[Image: 821413E6B3302F32FFC6FA6AE66FD7649A1499C3]
and by the time he had finished he had 42 kills.
+Support

I witnessed the following:
-Surviving countless bullets from many different people at once (hacking)
-RDMing everyone
-Random raid on president
-Minging in general

To add to that they've also pushed all the cars down the cliff during the lockdown
Hes been doing:

-Hacking, We shot like 1000 bullets in him and he never did
- Random raid
-Fear RP
-Fail RP
- And rdming everyone, and all in all he has 42 kills and 0 Death

I am on the server admin please help
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
Also, killing respawning police over and over again.
(05-27-2013, 05:50 PM)_Shaho Wrote: +Support

-RDMing everyone
-Minging in general

I was on Naijas side and still am ... accusing someone of hacking when you have no proof is pretty serious.. and if using kevlar and medkits is now called hacking im guessing he is the biggest hacker in the entire world. We only tried to shoot cops who shot us.. and constantly broke nlr.. ofc there will be some casualties if people run in crossfire and there are 4 cops and 3 of them are trying to shoot you. He stated the reason many times maybe if you would have checked the chat you would have noticed.. and please tell me how he was minging in general
(05-27-2013, 05:54 PM)PuTTiZ Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 05:50 PM)_Shaho Wrote: +Support

-RDMing everyone
-Minging in general

I was on Naijas side and still am ... accusing someone of hacking when you have no proof is pretty serious.. and if using kevlar and medkits is now called hacking im guessing he is the biggest hacker in the entire world. We only tried to shoot cops who shot us.. and constantly broke nlr.. ofc there will be some casualties if people run in crossfire and there are 4 cops and 3 of them are trying to shoot you. He stated the reason many times maybe if you would have checked the chat you would have noticed.. and please tell me how he was minging in general

Since when were health kits insta-heal? I call BS.
Kevlar will not make you invincible and survive 100 shots. I call BS.
And you guys still haven't given raid reasons. I call BS.
In general, I call BS.

I hope the ban is MASSIVE for this group.
I was one of the SRU agents. He was:
-mass RDMing
- hacking (( well getting shot by 15 ppl and not dieng is highly highly unlikely))
-failRP
- minging
- as stated before, he had the neame assasin, witch is up to the admin but is like hitman and hitman is not allowed
-random raid
-ect.
to awenser Puttiz, noone can survive beeing shot at by 15 ppl for soooo long. Not even with kelvar and medkits.
you where sniping of a plattform at the president on the nexus so we ingadged. Then you spawncamped the cops. Whenw e barricaded ourselves on the presidents floor you decided to not follow and keep on spawncamping. I can support this tho I heared ppl shouting they were going onto the streets and rdming ppl for fun
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

+Support,

-Fear RP
-Fail RP
-Lagging server to hell
-Surviving a tonne of bullets from many different people and not dying (hacking)
-RDM everyone
-Random raids
-Minging
We really need an admin's/mod's input on this.
Witnesses are countless.
Defense:

It was not mass random-death-matching. It was self defense from the constant new-life-rule breakers, being the officers and even occasionally strategic-response-units. I'll explain the story below.

Story:

I asked a friend to help me conduct a raid on the president, this was because his police force kept repeatedly showing up at my door earlier today and attempting to raid me and placing random search warrants on my property. After intense planning, we were ready. The president had broadcast a speech that was to be held soon. While building a small sniper den, taking hold of the opportunity, we were shot at by a couple of strategic-response-units and a cop or two. Completely randomly, we had barely even gotten started in the build, and we didn't shoot anyone, as they claimed. This can be seen by the logs. They continued to shoot us despite us being stood still and asking why they were shooting at us from a distance. And then they approached my friend, but I slipped away. He proceeded to tazer him and then cuff him. And he was eventually arrested, meanwhile I was in a small firefight near apartments, defending myself from also being randomly arrested, and preventing our plans from being foiled.

I proceeded with the raid, because the president was still in the lobby at the time, so it was my best chance. But I was forced to move back into the streets due to heavy fire, this is when the supposedly; 'mass random-death-matching' took place. Repeatedly being attacked by police officers attempting to kill me. And then they were joined by strategic-response-units and even some people who decided to take up arms to help the government, for no reason. Admittedly, a few civilians were killed. I wasn't purposely trying to kill them, they got in the way. It happens, they shouldn't have been wandering around in a gun-fight anyway, huge fail role-play going on there.

This proceeded for a long time, and eventually we broke through their front defense. At this point we were being called hackers, random-death-matchers, rule-breakers, etc. Yes, I got a large number of kills. All from self-defense and we had plenty of reason to raid. Especially after being randomly shot at and one of us being arrested for no-reason. Also note, I wasn't alone. Eventually we were joined by multiple people, it wasn't just me wandering through the streets murdering everyone, we were after anyone who was shooting at us and not trying to kill any civilians at all. I didn't mean for to escalate the way it did. And that's the only thing I'll apologize, despite trying to reason with the victims and targets, they just didn't listen. Hence the current ban-request.

Yes, my name is changed. That wasn't to avoid being banned. When I play on the server with a friend or two, I've recently introduced friends to the game. So it's got more interesting since, I don't like to be recognized and hated upon. That is all.

If you go off the masses, and completely ignore my view that is entirely unfair. No-one even knows what lead us to attack the president, so they can't even have an opinion. Most of the negative in-put is from people who were apart of the government at the time, and are clearly mad they couldn't touch me. I wasn't hacking, I was using multiple med-kits with a bind and the same goes for ammo. This can all be proven via the logs.

My job was assassin, yes, this is completely different from a hit-man. A hit-man is paid to kill someone, an assassin isn't paid at all, but has a target to kill. That was our motive, so it fit well. I didn't promote aggressive role-play, if anyone did it was them. Not us.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!