BR - Mass RDM
(05-27-2013, 06:25 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 06:24 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: SRU Leader here:

OH BOY!

(my involvement)

(before the main event a SRU was random tranqed)

this guy, (can not confirm name) Opened fire on us (SRU gaurding the prez podium) then when i investigated i found this guy (same model anyway as before) firing at cars (civy) and on fellow Police officers, with the other two SRs (they where on guard and patrol duty ready for the speech outside) so seeing officers fall and my own units counter fire i followed suit we saw HUNDREDS of round go into him he did not fall!

he then backed off for a bit and when i regrouped the Unit back in and i relaxed again and talked to a friend he came back and opened fire on the re-spawned police and my squad mates we trow more controlled fire at him (still did not fall) and one of us fell (grabbed hes gun and gave it back later), then i knew he HAD to be invinceble.

he backed off a abit and i gave the order to retreat, we fled with what was left up the lift with the prez and then he came up and fire at us again!

In conclusion I am sure my boys did the right thing.

(yes i have no evidence, (never close enoth to get a name) but this is some of the worst abuse i have ever seen.)

We never randomly tranqed you, once again. This can be seen by the logs. We were randomly shot at, we didn't shoot people out of their cars, we simply defended ourselves. I hate to sound childish but your 'boys' started it.

someone DID (podium attack) open fire on us FIRST if you where innocent why fight?

I have read what my boys have said I support there story.

But yes, I was busy chatting to a friend and organizing security so was confused when the fighting started (but I believe the accounts of my boys based also on what I saw anyway)

I do only care about bringing my story and this whole affair done with.
(05-27-2013, 06:58 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 06:25 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 06:24 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: SRU Leader here:

OH BOY!

(my involvement)

(before the main event a SRU was random tranqed)

this guy, (can not confirm name) Opened fire on us (SRU gaurding the prez podium) then when i investigated i found this guy (same model anyway as before) firing at cars (civy) and on fellow Police officers, with the other two SRs (they where on guard and patrol duty ready for the speech outside) so seeing officers fall and my own units counter fire i followed suit we saw HUNDREDS of round go into him he did not fall!

he then backed off for a bit and when i regrouped the Unit back in and i relaxed again and talked to a friend he came back and opened fire on the re-spawned police and my squad mates we trow more controlled fire at him (still did not fall) and one of us fell (grabbed hes gun and gave it back later), then i knew he HAD to be invinceble.

he backed off a abit and i gave the order to retreat, we fled with what was left up the lift with the prez and then he came up and fire at us again!

In conclusion I am sure my boys did the right thing.

(yes i have no evidence, (never close enoth to get a name) but this is some of the worst abuse i have ever seen.)

We never randomly tranqed you, once again. This can be seen by the logs. We were randomly shot at, we didn't shoot people out of their cars, we simply defended ourselves. I hate to sound childish but your 'boys' started it.

someone DID (podium attack) open fire on us FIRST if you where innocent why fight?

I have read what my boys have said I support there story.

But yes, I was busy chatting to a friend and organizing security so was confused when the fighting started (but I believe the accounts of my boys based also on what I saw anyway)

I do only care about bringing my story and this whole affair done with.

Why fight? We were raiding you guys anyway, we were getting shot at by you completely randomly and quite frankly I don't really want to be arrested for no-reason.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I would also like to state why this raid might have looked even more "mass rdm" is because there were about 20 people on the server constantly proppushing, rdming, cdming and what not on the main street
(05-27-2013, 07:12 PM)PuTTiZ Wrote: I would also like to state why this raid might have looked even more "mass rdm" is because there were about 20 people on the server constantly proppushing, rdming, cdming and what not on the main street

Also true, it actually made it a challenge to dodge all the prop killers. I guess I have dodge hacks, too.

Couple things that I have noticed in the logs.

You killed not only police and SRU, but you killed citizens and paramedics as well. You know very well that Assassin RP is not allowed here Small Bear.

Quote:A hitman (male or female) is an assassin who is hired to kill another person.

Hitmen are paid assassins. So you are just instead of getting paid you're just killing people.

And let me ask you one question. Why are you raiding the government?
(05-27-2013, 07:24 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Couple things that I have noticed in the logs.

You killed not only police and SRU, but you killed citizens and paramedics as well. You know very well that Assassin RP is not allowed here Small Bear.

Quote:A hitman (male or female) is an assassin who is hired to kill another person.

Hitmen are paid assassins. So you are just instead of getting paid you're just killing people.

And let me ask you one question. Why are you raiding the government?

Yes, like I said. The whole city had come to watch the raid as if it was on their television. It was difficult when there are frantic cops running around everywhere to not hit someone with a stray bullet that is standing right behind them. As for paramedics, I didn't even know, it must have been a bullet that hit them by accident. I didn't purposefully go out of my way to kill them, paramedics were constantly trying to heal the officers, so it's way more likely they would die if we were aiming at the officers.

We thought the job description matched what we were about to do, assassinate the president. It was originally Mercenaries, but we changed it. So that was my bad.

I don't mean to be rude, but can you please check who shot who first? You have no idea the amount of heat that was going on, I'm not going to stand there and die because a couple of cops who don't know what the new-life-rule means decide to follow me through the city. Seriously, everyone is blaming this on me when my intentions were to get one man, and they purposefully put themselves in a stupid position by standing near a raid? Yeah, great idea. That's not going to get you killed. As for the reason? I've already stated not only in the chat, but also in my first reply.

Earlier today police-officers and even eventually special-service attempted to raid my home for no reason, by placing a search warrant on me. They didn't even ask me to speak with them, they just pulled up outside, placed a search warrant and attempted to get into my property. Aviator was there to tell them to stop, but they did in-fact continue after he left the server.

Alright I just wanted that part clarified. This ban request is denied due to him in the act of raiding the president and all of the kills he gained were from cops breaking NLR.

Denied.