[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek
Steam Name:
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60151968
-VAC Banned: none... not entirely sure what a vac ban is. I may have one lol
-Bans on record: 9, most were from when I started playing and was stupid. please don't hold this against me I haven't got banned for a year and a half and don't plan on getting banned again.
- Real Age: 14 years
-Hours: 219
-Character Backstory: I am originally from Evocity 6d, a very un-known city where I was put into the army in my towns civil war at a young age. After the war ended I decided to move away...far away. I first moved to Evocity v2d with a relative them found it wasn't working as I was constantly finding my self in trouble. I now live in Evocity v33 where I am mostly happy and I find work from time to time. However my family still live in 6d I talk to them often but never plan on going back. I have been in prison for armed robbery once and did 8 years in Evocity maximum security prison. After I was released no one would hire me so now here I am looking for work in the world renown Blackwatch corporation!
- RP Points: none
-Previous Roleplays taken part in: I owned a gun store with a indoor gun range and a place to get your various weapon licenses you could obtain (the president had a law to were u had to have a licenses to have certain weapons out).
- Previous clans: none
-Please define roleplay in your own words: role-play to me is were you can escape your own world and get lost in another that can be just as real as u make it, with of course by roleplaying correctly... acting as if everything is real.

IC Information

-Name: Riley Clowers (its Irish)
- Weight:168
- Height: 5ft 10in
- Address: Evocity 33- nexus drive- "behind the scenes apartments"- apartment 9, 3rd floor.
- How long have you been in EvoCity: 10 years
- Preferred Department: Citizen/corleone
- How did you hear about us: since I started playing in like 2010 all ive heard is blackwatch this blackwatch that (its all been good)
- Reason for wanting to join: I had been playing for along time them my pc broke, just got a new one and have always wanted to join. I wanted to join Blackwatch for a great roleplay experience. there is a lot of you and I feel like by joining you there would be so many doors opening for the future of my roleplay experience in cityrp!
- Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I am a well rounded player however im best at sneaking and having great ideas on how to execute a plan. I stick by my fellow members of what ever members they may be. im on a lot so im always there to help out a fellow member. I donate so I always have access to suits nice weapons and good cars. I have two friends that are in blackwatch that could vouch for me just ask if you would like to know there steam names
Motives for wanting to join initially: My friends I play with are in blackwatch.
- Ex-military: (ooc-no... im 14) in character- I was In the civilwar of Evocity 6d at the age of 16 until I was 18.

- Signed: Riley Clowers
(04-23-2014, 03:41 AM)Clowers014 Wrote: -snip-

DENIED

You have been denied for the follow reason(s):

-Over the maximum ban limit.

Public Blackwatch Documentation

Date Created: 23/04/2014
Document creator: Gen-Styx
Document ID: #57748
Experiments conducted: 17/04/2014

The Blacklight virus, dubbed now as the Mercer Virus by the general public, is an evolutionary chimeric mutation-causing infectious agent that can reproduce only inside the living cells of other biological organisms. It was extracted and synthesized by Gentek, using a sample of Elizabeth Greene's blood, which had been infected with the Redlight virus years previously.

Effects

After infection, the virus "plugs in" and activates the 'junk' DNA in its victim, resulting in several biological changes that create (and recreate) sentience within the infected creature's cellular makeup. It acts by affecting the protein encoding regions of the promoter introns in each cell. As a retrovirus, it contains both RNA and the reverse transcriptase enzyme, allowing it to insert its own genetic codes into the host's cells. It enters, re-purposes and changes the cell, replicating previously dormant non-coding segments of the organism's DNA.

A Blacklight bacterial organism entering a host's cells.
More often than not, these changes are too drastic and 99.99% of all infected organisms die from massive organ failure and cell saturation. However, few variants have yielded other beneficial results, endowing the infected organisms with incredible superhuman genetic prowess that greatly increase their natural abilities to levels far exceeding human capability; these variants include DX-1120 and DX-1118 C

Known infection methods
  • Physical Contact: If a non-infected person is bitten or scratched by an Infected person, the virus can spread directly to the victim resulting in their infection.

• Exposure: Coming into contact with an Infected are, could result in airborne contamination. Scientists have been found to become infected, once exposed to it un-protected in the labs.

• Bodily Fluid Contact: Infectious bodily fluids and materials are capable of infection through open wounds.

• Injection: As demonstrated by the Project ORION soldiers, the virus can be spread through direct application via injection.

Variants

The Blacklight virus' effects are variable and far more infectious than the Redlight strain. The Blacklight virus outbreak does not follow the pattern of the Hope outbreak: it causes too many infections, spreads over too wide an area, and leaves very few 'clean' entities. The mortality rate of the Blacklight virus is lower than that of the Redlight virus, and the incubation period of it is much longer. The full capabilities of the Blacklight virus were unknown, even to the scientists who synthesized it.
The following 7 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Wood, Chech, Imperator, Megsy, James_Gaff, Guy0544, Karakuts
Hi Roach.
OOC Information

Steam Name: craven12345
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37457011
VAC Banned: (I'm not sure what this means)
Bans on record: 4
Real Age: 15
Hours: 130
Character Backstory: I'm an average citizen who has had an incredible life i had a good education. My family are very wealthy and I've decided I want to help the community by joining Blackwatch!
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Not sure
Previous clans: None
Please define roleplay in your own words: A role playing game is in which the players play roles of characters and create random stories and take on a life of it's own.

IC Information

Name: Andy Jones
Weight: 12 stone
Height: 5:2
Address: 14 Evocity Road
How long have you been in EvoCity:
Preferred Department:
How did you hear about us:
Reason for wanting to join: (At least one paragraph.)
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch:
Motives for wanting to join initially:
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)

Steam Name: craven12345
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:37457011
VAC Banned: (Dont know)
Bans on record: (4)
Real Age:15
Hours:130
Character Backstory: I am an average citizen who has had an amazing life and my family are very very wealthy which increaces my confidence!
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: DarkRP (Not too keen on it)
Previous clans: None
Please define roleplay in your own words: A roleplaying game is a game in where the players play the roles of characters and randomly create stories.

IC Information

Name: Andy Jones
Weight: 13 stone
Height: 5:9
Address: 14 EvoCity Rd
How long have you been in EvoCity: for over 19 years
Preferred Department: With the law
How did you hear about us: Friends & fourms
Reason for wanting to join: I think BlackWatch is an amazing clan with lots of potential with helping the community in EvoCity
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I hope I can help out by keeping the world clean and full of true RPers
Motives for wanting to join initially: I hope I can make the place alot better
Ex-military: (No.)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Whilst off duty, we will not be held responsible for your actions by signing the document below you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Andy Jones
Fill out the app probably.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Accepted, contact me on steam for details: [FL:RP] Hillerbear
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Sad to say but, I'm clocking out....forever.

I loved being part of BW, but I felt like I wanted to try new things, and I have. I've left to join a new clan.

I just went to say thank you to all my comrades, you've been the best guys ever.

Also a big thanks to Scotty for being a chill,funny guy.

SSG. James Anderson out.
Sorry for my inactivity guys, don't leave us though.

I currently work full-time as an SEO and Web Developer, I try to get on when I can. I will definitely be on the 11h of May for our Anniversary, ex-members and associates are welcome.

See you guys soon.
(05-02-2014, 07:22 AM)roach Wrote: Sorry for my inactivity guys, don't leave us though.

I currently work full-time as an SEO and Web Developer, I try to get on when I can. I will definitely be on the 11h of May for our Anniversary, ex-members and associates are welcome.

See you guys soon.

Ok, I guess I'll stay Wink I'd miss BW too much if I left Tounge
Yeah man i was thinking about leaving but you know i love Blackwatch ill stay while more see if it gets better
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
Always hang on, I'll make some time for you guys when I can. Until then, put up with Scotty aha.