EA recieves exclusive starwars videogame rights (Possible SWBF3?)
I've never actually played Battlefront, maybe when it comes out I'll give it a try.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Get this man a battlefront game! Asap!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(05-14-2013, 04:26 PM)Deriptz Wrote: I've never actually played Battlefront, maybe when it comes out I'll give it a try.

You really need to play BF1 and 2. They are great games.
Regards,
aviator
Here comes another bad EA DRM. Its a good game but EA will ruin it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Where the hell is the 3rd person while on foot? The command posts? I don't think I even saw a units meter like in 1 and 2! and why the hell can you use the iron sights!? All this looks like so far is the Star Wars version of Battlefield....
If they do that then I'm done yo'. I'm just done with the Star Wars franchise. I never forgave EA for screwing my beloved mass effect. If they screw with this too then I'm going off to live in a forest for the rest of my life...
I don't care what EA dues with this license. If DICE don't develop SWB3 then I'm gonna be pretty pissed. Star Wars Battlefront was the first Shooter that I played (With the exception of 007: Nightfire) on the PS2. I have Star Wars Battlefront on Steam.
(05-14-2013, 08:40 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Where the hell is the 3rd person while on foot? The command posts? I don't think I even saw a units meter like in 1 and 2! and why the hell can you use the iron sights!? All this looks like so far is the Star Wars version of Battlefield....
If they do that then I'm done yo'. I'm just done with the Star Wars franchise. I never forgave EA for screwing my beloved mass effect. If they screw with this too then I'm going off to live in a forest for the rest of my life...

The gameplay right there is believed to not be Battlefront 3 but infact another firstperson shooter known as 'Star Wars: First Strike' I'll link some of the pre-alpha footage of what is said to be 'The Actual BF3' when i return home, though the alpha footage is from a version of the game that were not even sure will look anything like EA's version.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • trouserlessliam
(05-15-2013, 06:22 AM)DigDug Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 08:40 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Where the hell is the 3rd person while on foot? The command posts? I don't think I even saw a units meter like in 1 and 2! and why the hell can you use the iron sights!? All this looks like so far is the Star Wars version of Battlefield....

The gameplay right there is believed to not be Battlefront 3 but infact another firstperson shooter known as 'Star Wars: First Strike' I'll link some of the pre-alpha footage of what is said to be 'The Actual BF3' when i return home, though the alpha footage is from a version of the game that were not even sure will look anything like EA's version.

That's restored some of my faith. I just don't want them to screw up my all time favourite shooter, like they did with my favourite actionRPG. Because it's EA however, I have grim expectations. Sad
EA are publishers. They don't make the game, they support the game devs with marketing, money and such. DICE are developers and the best candidate for making the next Battlefront due to there experience with first person shooters (Battlefield franchise).

I can imagine it. Star Wars Battlefront 3, Frostbite engine. Just imagine it in your head. The hectic actions, suppression and explosions on the Frostbite 3 engine. If you can't imagine it properly, just look at Battlefield 3, and then you replace the Russians with Droids and the Americans with Clone Troopers. Bullet Guns into Lasers. The T-90 tanks into AATs or Corporate Alliance Tank and the M1 Abraham into Republic Fighter Tank or AT-TEs. It would be the best game ever.
(05-15-2013, 12:16 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: ...Star Wars Battlefront was the first Shooter that I played (With the exception of 007: Nightfire)...

Hahaha same here.