We need to have a talk about Suits/Dresses As a cop.
(05-07-2013, 06:29 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: It think there should be a new rule, about not using suits while we're working for the goverment.

Why?

If a guy with a suit (cop) starts saying "get out of the car" or goes to my door, and I watch him trought the camera, I will not have the same reaction if I see a cop without a suit.

Because I'll be thinking it's someone trying to steal my car, or trying to raid me.

This creates confunsion, and sometimes, causes problems.

You guys could even make some changes, that only citizens can wear suits, the others jobs are for rping their respective jobs.

A lot of people is going to disagree, because everyone likes suits, but this would be a great addition to the community, and avoid a lot of problems, and questions.

All the same, you're likely to get shot if you refuse.

(05-06-2013, 11:13 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Regarding RP as a female officer, wearing a dress:
As the dress is different from a standard cop uniform, don't use it to RP standard cop duties. If you're a Police Sergeant for example, it's plausible that the commanding unit looks a tad different, since he/she's less bound to street-level crime as it is. As a regular officer, I advise using the standard player model, unless you have permission to go Detective or anything special - then, a suit is okay too.

Wearing a nighclub dress as a police sergeant on duty.. Don't really see the logic.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”