We need to have a talk about Suits/Dresses As a cop.
It is not stated in the rules that a Officer of the government can not wear a Suit or Dress.

Yet I just got demoted for Fail RP cause I wore a Dress as a Cop.
[Image: CDAEDA3A8BEF8CDDE9659B1A03D846B3C8D11ABF]

[Image: 00E1D5744548B1686D7720509236967B324670E6]

[Image: 82E551D8DB42DFF8CE0C7E99433E663957453ECC]

Some admins say its ok to wear Suits/Dresses as cops

Others say it is FailRP to wear Suits/Dresses as cops

I've been wearing a suit as a Cop for a good week and any admin I ran into didn't give me any trouble. But this President says its fail cause Avaitor told him it is.

Please tell me and the other players. Is it fail or not?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 2 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Moisty, Temar
Far as I know, in the "Ask questions about the rules" thread, soul stated SS can wear them freely, KJ modified it to say if it fits the RP situation.

I would assume the same applies to the police, even though it dosnt state this anywhere else. So long as the president signs off on you wearing a suit or dress, there shouldnt be an issue
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(05-06-2013, 12:07 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Far as I know, in the "Ask questions about the rules" thread, soul stated SS can wear them freely, KJ modified it to say if it fits the RP situation.

I would assume the same applies to the police, even though it dosnt state this anywhere else. So long as the president signs off on you wearing a suit or dress, there shouldnt be an issue

The only reason I wear a "dress" is because the Government doesn't have any female playermodels. And I can't really RP my Female Character with a male model. I mean sure I guess I can but other people will keep calling me Sir and not Ma,am.
I've been abit confused about this for awhile too,

If anybody who knows, could say that if SS are allowed, and Police are allowed?
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The Team just needs to set 1 choice...I think cops should only wear suits, SS can too... If we're going to keep having admins thinking one thing and another, we could have a mass confusion on our hands.
I feel like it if it isn't stated in the rule it shoulnd't be punishable. Not even with something as little as a demotion, due to the fact that it changes from Admin to Admin and Moderator to Moderator.

It's not in the rules therefor technically allowed, eventhough I hate seeing Government Jobs wearing Dresses or Suits I think it should be made clear once in for all.

Make a rule about it, then the case is closed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Moisty, Humla, Kobi Blade
My personal view is that suits are alright, Especially for the SS. However I don't think that females should be allowed to do this until they get a more suitable suit since I don't feel a fancy dress fits the law enforcement roleplay.
(05-06-2013, 12:42 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I feel like it if it isn't stated in the rule it shoulnd't be punishable. Not even with something as little as a demotion, due to the fact that it changes from Admin to Admin and Moderator to Moderator.

It's not in the rules therefor technically allowed, eventhough I hate seeing Government Jobs wearing Dresses or Suits I think it should be made clear once in for all.

FailRP is a broad rule and a lot of failrp situations are obvious but not listed in the rules.
(05-06-2013, 01:12 AM)mono Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 12:42 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I feel like it if it isn't stated in the rule it shoulnd't be punishable. Not even with something as little as a demotion, due to the fact that it changes from Admin to Admin and Moderator to Moderator.

FailRP is a broad rule and a lot of failrp situations are obvious but not listed in the rules.

Yes but how is it FailRP when I am RPing as a Female Cop? I need to use my Dress to identify my self as a Female Character other wise I'll have a Bald Male playermodel as Police Sargent/Commander. Or just a random Male playermodel as a normal cop.
(05-06-2013, 12:09 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 12:07 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Far as I know, in the "Ask questions about the rules" thread, soul stated SS can wear them freely, KJ modified it to say if it fits the RP situation.

The only reason I wear a "dress" is because the Government doesn't have any female playermodels. And I can't really RP my Female Character with a male model. I mean sure I guess I can but other people will keep calling me Sir and not Ma,am.

It would be unreasonably difficult to make an arrest in a night club dress.

Certain rules are difficult to follow due to the fact that they're unlisted.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”