New donation system
Good job :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Soul please add a button to return back to the forum. Good work!
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • SoulRipper
Nice Soul Smile
Looks AWESOME, It'll be so much easier. :)
Should sell some T-shirts on there Cheese
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Penguin
(05-16-2011, 09:11 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Should sell some T-shirts on there Cheese

I would buy one proudly Cheese or pins, maybe both.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I think Merchandise would be great, but because of the community only being run by the few people that it is. I think around ten or so, it would be exceedingly difficult to manage all their stuff as well as tshirt orders. Unless... it was automated. Never the less I love the idea Cheese
(05-16-2011, 10:50 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I think Merchandise would be great, but because of the community only being run by the few people that it is. I think around ten or so, it would be exceedingly difficult to manage all their stuff as well as tshirt orders. Unless... it was automated. Never the less I love the idea Cheese

I thought of this, but remember that a custom designed t-shirt cost about 15 euro, and the shipping is also 10 - 15 euro. A t-shirt will cost around 25 euro then. A better solution is, if you want a FL shirt for example, order it yourself and I can send the logo to you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-18-2011, 04:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(05-16-2011, 10:50 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I think Merchandise would be great, but because of the community only being run by the few people that it is. I think around ten or so, it would be exceedingly difficult to manage all their stuff as well as tshirt orders. Unless... it was automated. Never the less I love the idea Cheese

I thought of this, but remember that a custom designed t-shirt cost about 15 euro, and the shipping is also 10 - 15 euro. A t-shirt will cost around 25 euro then. A better solution is, if you want a FL shirt for example, order it yourself and I can send the logo to you.

Sounds Epic Cheese
Totally awesome question here:

Can you buy the donator pack for someone else? Doesn't seem to be an option. Would I just put the other's Steam name and ID in the paypal special instructions?