New donation system
Hello all,

Due to the high amount of donations we got recently, and my busy life, I decided to make a better system so the wait time before getting your donation pack will be shorter. I was the only person that checked all donations manually. From now on your donation get's saved on a central page and every admin is able to manage it. It's not fully automatic to prevent hack attacks and to keep it a community instead of a company.

Another advantage is that you can select multiple packages and donate them all at the same time, on the old system this was called custom donation, but a lot of people were confused about that.

This should solve the problem of people waiting too long for their donation. Smile

If you are curious how it looks, press the donate button at the header of this forum.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • PrivateToast, Visual, Noobias, Andreas, Crownguard
Looks good man, and hopefully no-one will have the same problems with Paypal that I did (I hate them so hard).

But why do you have things 'in stock'? You can run out of donator packs? Just grab Sniperwolf and tie him down in a production factory putting together packs, and voila, sorted. :3
(05-15-2011, 02:50 PM)Faustie Wrote: Looks good man, and hopefully no-one will have the same problems with Paypal that I did (I hate them so hard).

But why do you have things 'in stock'? You can run out of donator packs? Just grab Sniperwolf and tie him down in a production factory putting together packs, and voila, sorted. :3
I'm going to edit that, looks odd indeed. Tounge
Haha Tounge
sounds cool Soul! Smile
Looks alot better than the old option Smile
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
great job!!!
Can the admins see the donations, that where sent before this change?
(05-15-2011, 03:55 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: great job!!!
Can the admins see the donations, that where sent before this change?
Before this change they weren't able to, now they are. With 8 persons it goes a lot faster then with only me.

Can you please make the bannier clicable to come back to the forum ?

Thanks !
Soul, the entire thing looks great, it looks official and makes the community look good. One tiny thing I think you should add for convenience is, on the first page, when you JUST click donator, you have two options - Donator or Moneypack. I think people would be more likely to buy a moneypack if you put its ingame value in parentheses next to it. Simple, just thought you should know. So it looked like this:

Donator Status

Moneypack (50k)
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • SoulRipper